Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will We Get A Starter Archwing/wings

Currystador

4 Sentinels ? There's Wyrm, Shade, Dethcube, Carrier, Djinn, and Helios. 6 by my count.   =)

I think they mentioned there would be 3 different Archwings, 2 Archwing Melee weapons, and 2 Archwing Primaries when U15 starts, but I'm not entirely certain anymore.

4 Sentinels ? There's Wyrm, Shade, Dethcube, Carrier, Djinn, and Helios. 6 by my count.   =)

I think they mentioned there would be 3 different Archwings, 2 Archwing Melee weapons, and 2 Archwing Primaries when U15 starts, but I'm not entirely certain anymore.

there was 4 when i started, the Djinn was added later, and the Helio was only added this year

There's only two. 

Where are you people getting your 'facts' lol...

its the way i word my words. id think there would be 4, since we have had 4 for other things as well when released

there was 4 when i started, the Djinn was added later, and the Helio was only added this year

Wyrm and Shade were the first 2 ( and I'm not even entirely certain they were released at the same time ). Dethcube was released significantly later. And Carrier later again, after ideas and voting in the Council.

So they should either count as 1, 2 or 6.   ;)

2 Archwings are confirmed.

I still think they mentioned 3 to start with, but I'm too lazy to re-watch the last 6-7 streams ( including Primetimes ) to confirm/deny that.

Either way, we'll find out soon enough.   =)