Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Mod Build, Leveling And Morphics And Credit Farming

TheKingOfAllNoobs

Question

So, I just got my second warframe, Ember.

(All those missions with Sargas Ruk paid off.)

So I'd like a good energy-oriented mod build as she is a caster. Also, because I am sorta new, I don't have any nightmare or corrupted mods. So can anyone tell me a good build for Ember without any nightmare mods, corrupted mods, aura mods and forma?

Also, what are some good nodes to level warframes?

I have:

Mercury-Sedna, T1 and T2 void missions

Also, what are some good and efficient ways to farm credits?

Thanks.

A Noob Tenno

Lastly, I'd like to join a squad going to any defense or survival mission on Mars or Mercury, as I need morphics for an Orthos.

My current warframe:

Mag 25, all abilities equipped

Weapons:

Latron 12

Braton 29

Mk1 Kunai 30

Skana 30, electricity and cold procs

8 answers to this question

I wouldn't suggest leveling warframe with low levels in the void maybe apart form T1 cause that's really easy. (especially exterminate)

Its smart getting the Orthos its a good weapon FAR better than skana 

About emeber im making the golden chicken one and i think ill through continuity and most efficiency mods on with flow and some intensify mods as well.

I'd be plenty happen to help out if you need it but time zones might be a problem but add me anyway if you want.

Just put in Inftensification and Streamline if you have them and you will be fine. She deals a lot of damage on low levels even without mods.

Since you are starting to learn the game I'd suggest to focus more on shields and sprint speed and more powerful weapons.

Also congrats for choosing the sexiest frame in the game <3

Edit: I forgot about Stretch, you don't actually need it but it can help.

Edited by CKN_Czarny

Its smart getting the Orthos its a good weapon FAR better than skana 

About emeber im making the golden chicken one and i think ill through continuity and most efficiency mods on with flow and some intensify mods as well.

Just put in Inftensification and Streamline if you have them and you will be fine. She deals a lot of damage on low levels even without mods.

Edit: I forgot about Stretch, you don't actually need it but it can help.

The Orthos would be a great choice. Great damage, great AOE and slam. 

Efficiency and Strength is what you want. So as they said, Streamline, Intensify and Stretch would be awesome. Also, put Flow if you can, to help spam the skills.

Nice choice of frame, BTW. Most people go with Rhino, AKA 'easy mode'. Plus she's quite sexy

*Walks out of the dark with zimmerframe*

Back in my day, we Tenno used to raid Appollodrus, Mercury when we started out with level 1 gear (My best advice for level one frames, newly polarised or otherwise, throw on a matching aura for the +14 capacity points that are perfect for a maxed redirection or at least some kind of defensive mods til you feel more confident in your survival or ability to play the chosen frame). Those first twenty waves were some of the happiest days of my life. The things you could get up to with a fine grineer philly and a long barrel. *Nostalgic sigh*

Ahem. Anywho make use of the warframe wiki. It's the best source of info for particular info on items. Per example if you were to look up 'morphics' on it's search engine you would find out how easy it is to find them on Olympus, Mars.

A major bit off advice for any n00b is watch a few videos on 'Damage 2.0'. Learning elemental appropriate combos for specific factions would be a great advantage to your damage output. If you need a quick reference, remember this:
Corpus: Magnetic (Electric + Cold) and Toxic
Grineer: Radiation (Electric + Fire) and Viral (Cold and Toxic)

Infested and Corrupted: Corrosive (Toxic and Electric) and Fire.
Usually, Corrosive and Fire is the best combo to run with all round. You can even mix it up and add a cold mod in for that useful blast ploc.

Once you've unlocked the universal map, it's not overly difficult to figure out for yourself what area is appropriate for you.My best advice is to farm what you need first before worrying too much about levels.You'll always want to collect your root/base mods to a certain level so you can sustain longer in combat then consider utility or weapon specific mods to get the most of your equipment. Base mods for waframes would be things like Redirection, Vitality and then power enhancers like Intensify, Stretch, Fleeting Expertise and Continuity. I can't stress enough how important it is to find an Aura that matches your warframes polarity first and foremost as those extra capacity points are a lifesaver. For primaries and secondaries always up your base damage with mods like Serration or Hornet Strike as all your other damage scales off that and then Barrel Diffusion mods such as Split Chamber or Barrel Diffusion. Melee is a little easier. You'll want to get your weapon's appropriate stance then it's Pressure Point raised. Where you go from there is your choice but most throw on a Fury and just build the weapon around it's best stat. Currently melee weapons are used more for their mobility factor so going for something that has a high attack speed is always a good choice.

As you are playing Mag, you're going to have your largest advantage against the Corpus. Bullet Attractor can be ignored for the most part as that's really best for killing one particular enemy such as bosses, assassins or captrue targets. Most people run with Pull/Cursh for offence/cc and Shield Polaritze for sustaining Shields so make sure you're paying attetion to your . Make sure you read the tips on those abilities as little things can be useful to note when setting up a build (Like having larger shields are additive to the damage done to shields with Shield Polarize).

Long rant done, I feel I've summed up the basics of what you should know when starting out with this game. Have fun, sonny!

Edited by Warwickane

I'd suggest fireball, accelerant, and world on fire as abilities for ember ATM, as for build, you need the basic streamline, continuity, intensify and stretch......you can find some of these mods on defense missions....and try to fit in a defense mod (like vitality and redirection) 

as for credit farm, I'd suggest playing void capture missions, they give between 10-15k credit, if you don't have keys, try dark sector defense (not conflict) find a credit tax lower than 10% or 20% since it's not that bad 

as for xp farm, I'd suggest survival and defense mission, and long mobile defense if you find any...but dark sector defense is probably the best place, try to find a squad and play there 

and very good choice for the orthos.....when you get to high lvls try to farm for the orthos prime too, I'd also suggest you keep the latron, since it's a very good weapon, if you're not looking for a semi-auto, try the karak or boltor 
and also try to get the normal kunai 

good hunting Tenno ;)

For ember its easy as starter Go for WoF Fireball Accelerant streamline rank4 Fleeting Expertise rank 4 Stretch Narrow minded Rank 6 or 7

some Ability strength but no blind rage :D

and then go for hp our shields your choice.

about lvl if you got sedna try to get to kappa its a nice start area ;)

next weapon could be primary 

Karak or boltor tetra also

secondary 

Akbolto akmagnus akvasto or kunai

Melee

i would prefer that way the orthos still a nice one

credits just do some voids there you gain one or run capture missions those goes fast and spit some credits