Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silva And Aegis Buff

Sunfaiz

Question

So, I know alot people have asked for this weapon to be buffed and I am inclined to agree. Has DE commented on this ? I know its constantly being brought up and I think its and epic looking wep. Have they given us a ball park at least ( if they said that they would in fact buff it)?  

7 answers to this question

I leveled it recently and am unsure if it needs the buff that badly. It has a niche - it is an elemental only melee weapon with a high status chance AND is a sword weapon (not a whip or slow polearm) and can copter. Not that I would complain if it received one, it's certainly not a stand out weapon.

I'm not going to lie, I haven't used it.

But looking from what I've heard, it;s only as strong as a Skana

And I used to see people using it when it came out, and never since.

I think that just goes to show a little buff wouldn't hurt.

Part of the reason it falls down so far in comparison to other melee is the lack of slash etc, which means mods like buzzkill do not affect it, allowing it to fall further and further behind when it comes to damage. Its not a terrible weapon, its just that there are many many better, and it sits low in the list of usefulness in my opinion.

Part of the reason it falls down so far in comparison to other melee is the lack of slash etc, which means mods like buzzkill do not affect it, allowing it to fall further and further behind when it comes to damage. Its not a terrible weapon, its just that there are many many better, and it sits low in the list of usefulness in my opinion.

I don't think that's necessarily true. Take a look at things like Serro and Dual Ichors. No physical damages but top-notch weapons in terms of damage output.

It's a really cool design but felt a little unwieldy for my tastes, and the shield really really should have reduced stamina drain when blocking. A tweak in the damage or status department probably wouldn't hurt either.

I agree that it requires a buff. The most annoying thing about it is that it's designed as a defensive weapon combo but as far as I see there are no defense or utility bonuses for using it and leaving you with the sub-par damage. I would certainly be okay to trade damage for utility but no dice :/