Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neurodes, Orokin Cells, And Argon Crytals, Are Those A Myth?

HoakinBlackforge

Im really gonna hate myself for doing this, but for some reason im forced to.

Since update 12 and 13 came, old vay hek and phorid from eris, have been removed from their planets, being unique assasinate missions.

Due to that, now neurodes are really hard to get, for everyone, even with a nekros you can get nothing.

But, this happens too with argon crystals, even with half hour survivals, i didnt even get a single crstal.

I dont know what is DE doing but this has to stop, its stupid to put those extremly rare resources to make us grind for hours and for nothing. Materials are not tradable, they dont affect on anything in the game!

I am really about to stop playing the game of how impossible is to get weapons now, since of this godamn RNG.

If archwing doesnt do anything about this, then im seriously quitting the game until they REWORK the entire loot and reward system, because is PATHETIC.

Im sorry for raging, but, this is really true, its unnaceptable, that you put your time to get those materials for weapons, and nothing you get.

have u ever played survival or defense missions? like 40 mins t1 survival? crystals are there. 50 waves on defense? U guys need to learn to play the game.. it's like the same people looking for rare stuff for cheap prices all the time. I played 5o waves to get some nyx prime bp and ppl laugh at u when u try to make profit for the efforts u put in game. That is pathetic

Well argons arent that hard you can do some void exterminations of any tier and brake the boxes that are scatered around, you will find some for sure. Also orokin cells just go to the boss of the planet that has orokin cells and there you go

Edited by infernogr

Orokin Cells - Ruk on Saturn drops them a LOT.

Neurodes - Lephantis drops them quite a lot, sometimes 2 or 3 a run, plus can get orokin cells as well.

T4 Defence and Survival drops them like crazy, been running T4s 30 minute runs the last few days and have like 50 stocked up.

Rare materials are quite simply that, rare. But not so rare that that they are impossible to get, if you know where to look.

Edited by H3dsh0t

have u ever played survival or defense missions? like 40 mins t1 survival? crystals are there. 50 waves on defense? U guys need to learn to play the game.. it's like the same people looking for rare stuff for cheap prices all the time. I played 5o waves to get some nyx prime bp and ppl laugh at u when u try to make profit for the efforts u put in game. That is pathetic

But its stupid that you have to play on survival and defense only to get higher chances, and NO IM NOT STAYING HOURS FOR A SINGLE DROP.

This is not how you play the game. For fucks sake.

it's stupid but it's the way it currently is for now. What about getting VOID keys while running void survivals? It's somewhat Stupid i know and I agree in some ways with you but it's all about grinding. That's how this game works. It's not FPS

Edited by P0isoNblacK

But its stupid that you have to play on survival and defense only to get higher chances, and NO IM NOT STAYING HOURS FOR A SINGLE DROP.

This is not how you play the game. For fucks sake.

No, thats just not how YOU want to play the game. I'm fine with the way it is, because its not hard to get any resource in the game, provided you think about it.

it's stupid but it's the way it currently is for now. What about getting VOID keys while running void survivals? It's somewhat Stupid i know and I agree in some ways with you but it's all about grinding. That's how this game works. It's not FPS

You do get keys from survival, Tower 1 survival gives you keys. And trust me, keys do not need to drop in any other survival than tower I right now.

Edited by H3dsh0t

Orokin Cells - Ruk on Saturn drops them a LOT.

Neurodes - Lephantis drops them quite a lot, sometimes 2 or 3 a run, plus can get orokin cells as well.

T4 Defence and Survival drops them like crazy, been running T4s 30 minute runs the last few days and have like 50 stocked up.

Rare materials are quite simply that, rare. But not so rare that that they are impossible to get, if you know where to look.

please dont say that a specific boss drops them ALOT or commonly etc because they dont. they may have done so for you but its all RNG

there is no effective way are quickly farming orokin cells / nearual sensors / Neurodes etc it all bottles down to how lucky you are in trying to get them

I dont have problem with anything atm.

NS can be easily farmed on IO, Orokin Cells are a bit pain but also not hard to farm and i have over 200 Neurodes.

Quick tip for Orokin cells > dont go in on the soul purpose of just farming them but rather just get a group up and power level weapons / warframes etc and keep doing that on Kiste (Ceres)

i done around 200 runs over a span of a month souly on the purpose of leveling some extra stuff i never got the chance to use. and turns out i came out without realizing it 172 OC.

if you need argon, can i suggest grabbing a fast frame (somthing that can move around the map alot like volt or excala) run a t1 capture mission, and looking for that one giant challange room, im not sure whats it called.

in most of the times ive gone looking for argon, everytime ive come across those special challenge rooms, it would reward me with a few rare cores and argon as the end

also, how much more easyer do you want the items to drop, as in look at resources like Gallium and Control mods, they are meant to be rare, but people have billions of them, do you want them to be as common as those?

Quick tip for Orokin cells > dont go in on the soul purpose of just farming them but rather just get a group up and power level weapons / warframes etc and keep doing that on Kiste (Ceres)

i done around 200 runs over a span of a month souly on the purpose of leveling some extra stuff i never got the chance to use. and turns out i came out without realizing it 172 OC.

Yea, i end up with around 50-60 by just doing random runs where they drop. And then new prime items strike, and i am down to 25 again. :)

I have to agree, kinda. It's a pain slogging away at a defence or assasinate for those notorious orokin cells but it is do-able. Same goes for argon, do-able but not at all fun, just grinding. Makes obtaining higher level gear way more difficult for casual players than people who've forma'd every weapon in the game but I can see the sense in making this gear more for higher level/serious players. I don't however agree in making it drop dead boring because of farming. I mean, do any of the people who slog it out with corrupted for hours on end actually enjoy it? I doubt it and it definately makes the game seem unfair at points, as if overcoming boredom is an in-game challenge

please dont say that a specific boss drops them ALOT or commonly etc because they dont. they may have done so for you but its all RNG

there is no effective way are quickly farming orokin cells / nearual sensors / Neurodes etc it all bottles down to how lucky you are in trying to get them

I gave my opinion as to where I find it easier to farm, because I am one of these weird people that thinks survival sucks massive nuts, and I only doing it in the void for a Rare 5 core farm, thats it.

Nothing in this game is difficult to get when you put a bit of effort in. If resources were easier to get, everyone would quickly turn to "I have everything now what do I do next". Rare resources provide a bit of longevity because you actually have to work for something, and it slows you down a bit from getting and maxing every weapon in the game then deciding to quit because you've run out of things to do.

Argon crystals are rare?

I always seem to have around 6 at all times and I don't go into the void to often. I wish they actually had more uses. Just open every locker you can find and try and find them treasure rooms.

I also don't find neurodes or cells to hard to get either.

Excavation on earth seems to give at least 1 neurode pretty reliably before you hit a 1000 points.

I havn't bothered figuring out good places to farm cells because I always seem to have 20 or so lying around. 

Oddly enough I can't get forma to save my life.

RNG clearly only only wants me to have rare materials.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Argon crystals are rare?

I always seem to have around 6 at all times and I don't go into the void to often. Just open every locker you can find and try and find them treasure rooms.

I also don't find neurodes or cells to hard to get either.

I find excavation on earth seems to give at least 1 neurode pretty reliably before you hit a 1000 points.

I havn't bothered figuring out good places to farm cells because I always seem to have 20 or so lying around. 

Oddly enough I can't get forma to save my life.

RNG clearly only only wants me to have rare materials.

I had 32 at time when Loki Prime was released.

Argon is quite easy to farm, i dont see why people are complaining. Just run void, or leech other keys if you dont have your own.

Edited by RoboDoge