Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The "i'm Just Going To Join Whatever Syndicate That Gives Me The Rewards I Want" Thread.

Xelorx

I'm still waiting for main quest to come up, then I'll go on a quest to unite these guys and FIGHT THE BAD GUYS. MASS EFFECT STYLE.

And hopefully not die in only 3 colors.

But, YOUR CHOICES. THEY MATTER. -Bioware

Many treads of ppl stating whatever reason they will join a syndicate, yet this is the most true one, and it will be what everyone will do once they know what each syndicate pays.

As much as I enjoy any lore they give us, I'm not satisfied with byte-sized story content.

This game has always been about the gameplay (and grind) anyways. This is just a clever method of getting the lazy people who've accumulated too much negative reputation to use plat to trade with other people.

Course, we can always use friends or clan mates to avoid the grind and get each other the mods. Hopefully you guys have nice friends.

I'm not dissing the rewards at all and I don't mean to derail the thread, but the way this system is laid out, we just have to work around it to get all the mods we're interested in.

Edited by Xelorx

I am a mercenary.

All of you will be too when it becomes obvious you need to grind all 6 factions in sequence to get all the rewards.

I'd kill the Lotus for a worthless exclusive weapon, and so would everyone else on this forum who's a mastery rank junkie.

Unfortunately with every choice this must be considered. I prefer the Corpus to the Grineer but when the Grineer offer me something better than the Corpus I go right for it. (Rather Corpus-like of me to go for the profit, though)
As such there should be extra effort made in selecting the rewards evenly and with repercussions for your actions possibly.
Personally Cephalon Suda, The Perrin Squence and The Red Veil attract my attention the most.

As much as I enjoy any lore they give us, I'm not satisfied with byte-sized story content.

This game has always been about the gameplay (and grind) anyways. This is just a clever method of getting the lazy people who've accumulated too much negative reputation to use plat to trade with other people.

Course, we can always use friends or clan mates to avoid the grind and get each other the mods. Hopefully you guys have nice friends.

I'm not dissing the rewards at all and I don't mean to derail the thread, but the way this system is laid out, we just have to work around it to get all the mods we're interested in.

Quite true, I'm still on a naive belief mode, I'm still thinking since everyone will be spread out all over the syndicates, ppl will actually end up trading their goods for similar goods of other syndicates.

But yes, it's naive, this is sparta, and ppl will only trade for plat.

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner!  Last I checked Warframe is a game, so game for what you want and that's it.

Heck, i wonder how bad it will be to get all the mods from one, then backstab then and join someone else, sacrificing some prime parts and weapons to get back on their good side.... and then backstab them for the next pair.