Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The "i'm Just Going To Join Whatever Syndicate That Gives Me The Rewards I Want" Thread.

Xelorx

Warframe 15 : Mercenaries vs. Merchants

What will be the better strategy ?

Mercenaries grind their reputation up and down for 6 Syndicates till eternity and due to the time it takes will have / want to buy some of the stuff from the black market ( trade chat ).

More Sigils, less wealth, takes forever ( literally since it will start from scratch whenever new items / Syndicates are added )

Merchants grind a single Syndicate which the least Tenno choose and trade hard for the other 5 Syndicate's wares.

Less sigils, more wealth, faster to get all Syndicate stuff ( especially since it wont suffer from new items / Syndicates added ).

Since a merchant can stick with a single Syndicate he will be able to sell the rarest wares of the rarest Syndicate and can buy any other faction stuff with ease. Too bad that it also prevents a free choice of a syndicate. Probably the biggest weakness of Syndicates as they are planned.

Either way

Ninjas grind hard :)

I am a mercenary.

All of you will be too when it becomes obvious you need to grind all 6 factions in sequence to get all the rewards.

I'd kill the Lotus for a worthless exclusive weapon, and so would everyone else on this forum who's a mastery rank junkie.

Huh... I must not be on this forum then. I'm MR17 and I wouldn't kill the lotus for some item, or anything for that matter.

As for me, I'm probably going to stick with the Merchants one, then buy all the rest. Seems fitting for how I play and lore reasons what with being a merchant and all.

Huh... I must not be on this forum then. I'm MR17 and I wouldn't kill the lotus for some item, or anything for that matter.

As for me, I'm probably going to stick with the Merchants one, then buy all the rest. Seems fitting for how I play and lore reasons what with being a merchant and all.

Lol you're a hardcore role-player. I know that this is a video game, and I'm not going to limit the contents that DE offers to one-2 factions. I WILL join all factions. Have fun losing out on contents Mr. MR17

Lol you're a hardcore role-player. I know that this is a video game, and I'm not going to limit the contents that DE offers to one-2 factions. I WILL join all factions. Have fun losing out on contents Mr. MR17

It's not really a matter of hard core roleplayer. What has the Lotus done to me? From what I can tell the Lotus woke me up from cryo sleep, and sent me on my marry way. Shes done nothing to bring harm to me, why would I want any harm to someone unless they give me a reason for it? Now the Grineer on the other hand, their whole faction pretty much wants you dead. :P It's not even a morally gray area, they just flat want you dead. Lotus at least hasn't done anything. (that we know of, but you know. Innocent until proven guilty.)

Though from a roleplayer's perspective, Killing the lotus would mean the end of Tenno as a whole, no new tenno would awaken and such, so theres that. Also, if I kill the lotus and get a new weapon I will have to go through and level it, I'm fine waiting for new stuff to come out, I just level them as they do.

... Guess I'm just weird.

Also just because I detect a hint of sarcasm with that "Mr. MR17" line...

CKOCVav.png

Edited by Ghostars

It's not really a matter of hard core roleplayer. What has the Lotus done to me? From what I can tell the Lotus woke me up from cryo sleep, and sent me on my marry way. Shes done nothing to bring harm to me, why would I want any harm to someone unless they give me a reason for it? Now the Grineer on the other hand, their whole faction pretty much wants you dead. :P It's not even a morally gray area, they just flat want you dead. Lotus at least hasn't done anything. (that we know of, but you know. Innocent until proven guilty.)

Though from a roleplayer's perspective, Killing the lotus would mean the end of Tenno as a whole, no new tenno would awaken and such, so theres that. Also, if I kill the lotus and get a new weapon I will have to go through and level it, I'm fine waiting for new stuff to come out, I just level them as they do.

CKOCVav.png

Killing Lotus would be indeed very stupid.

Im pretty sure the weapon/frame augment rewards are masked until people get there and then share the information.

So that would imply that ya'll don't join any group for a few (possibly) weeks? That just seems silly. Rather just join any faction...if you're lucky you got what you want...if you're unlucky you can still trade.

CKOCVav.png

eh I'm also MR 17... I don't see why you throw that around your responses but w.e. Also my opinion about you being a hardcore role player still stands. Limiting yourself from experiencing as much contents that the Dev has to offer is... weird. It's a video game, I don't understand why it has to make sense for anyone to do something.

Edited by (PS4)madguy132