Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Few Small Suggestions.

CorpusCrewman

- Enabling "Stealth" Loki would look better without the animation. (In my opinion)

- Transform "Blade Storm" Ash, not on the number of targets, and the duration of the speed and murder.

- It would be convenient if the interface has revealed bars indicate the duration of the temporary ability.

- Spawn Protection to connect to an already running mission. 3-5 seconds.

- Well if Rhino has attracted the attention of enemies greater than the other Warframes.

- The "Hide" in the blacksmith shop that would hide objects that are not in the making.

- Divide the inventory on "Blueprints", "Resources", "Consumables".

- Add a damn backlight finished planets.

- It would be useful if a list of modifications would be scrollable. (To the left and to the right in the same form as it is now)

- In the "Online", the "Play Now", even if in this planet there is someone.

- Color Settings: Backlight places on that change color when you mouse over the button, the color selector.

- Saving the selected weapon for warframe, convenient when you have a lot of weapons.

- The ability to create sets of weapons. For example, do you want to attack Grineer you press on the button and you have to dress a certain weapon on ur warframe.

Edited by XidomeD

Some of your suggestions have grammar so poor I'm not sure what you're saying (Like the first and second one).

I suggest you give more detailed suggestions and fix up your grammar.

I agree with the hide option and spawn protection by the way

Cheers!

-Cyrus