Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phobos, Monolith

(XBOX)Immortal Icarus

So, I have run through the Phobos, Monolith rescue mission about 6 times. Solo and with others in the party. Every time we get to the holding cells, when anyone clicks on the panels to hack. The screen darkens, their character gets a whitish electrical covering and you can hear their heartbeat like they just went down. But they just stand there, stuck. No hack screen comes up and they cannot move. Though they still retain control to turn the camera, bring up the menu, look at the map, etc. I am just wondering if I am the only one experiencing this problem, because I would really like to  complete Phobos so that I can unlock Ceres and complete Gate Crash.

Just loaded into this Rescue mission on XB1 and had the same issue of not being able to hack/move.

I've relayed this issue to QA for testing on both consoles; can confirm that this doesn't occur on PC. 

For those that are trying to complete Phobos so they can finish Gate Crash, hang tight as we make a fix. Will update with more info as it comes.