Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Color Customization Ui

(PSN)Lord_Gremlin

I've decided I want to finally at least bring this up on dev forums. I own all color palettes as I imagine a bunch of people do and it is very, very inconvenient to scroll around while selecting colors to apply. I want to set my stuff to various colors of green? Well, You have to jump between classic, saturated, grineer, infested, eximus... Really now? Can we just have available colors displayed as a single large palette where all greens are close by and all blacks are close by in a way that makes sense?

This would make it even harder than it already is to tell other players what colors you have on.

But, honestly, it's not that hard of a problem to solve. I read another thread with a perfect solution, just name the columns of each color palette by letter and the rows by number. (So you could say like Smoke Colors A-5 or Lotus D-9 etc.) If we had this, along with an option to view colors like you suggested, all the problems would be solved. 

Edited by Jahadaya

Huh...I actually kinda like this idea. There should be an option for it at the very least that shows all of the colors you own from white to black, along the giant massive rainbow type thing~

Though, honestly, I'm colorblind so...yeah. Some of these colors just blend together and i'm just "duuuh, what is the difference between these colors?"

Also an option to switch to legacy palettes on the fly (instead of going to options menu every single time) would be nice.

Actually no option is needed, right now those work as duplicated packs, so they can both be in the menu, since we now actually own both these packs.

Moved to UI feedback for better exposure. 

Except the UI dev team - well they kinda hate us  well hate is a bit strong , it feels like the UI -dev team has a real adversarial relational ship with the player community 

Edited by Ravel7