Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If The Update Is Tonight?

gaurdianaq

So I was just thinking and I had a theory, what if the update was tonight, and tomorrow they're just releasing the meet the warframe video so to speak?

(I'm being an optimist, it's probably not tonight)

Also maybe that's why the servers went down, for the update! (the optimist in me is hopeful)

EDIT: Or maybe, just maybe, when they say tomorrow, they mean they're usual 1 am release.

Edited by gaurdianaq

I doubt this is why the servers went down.

Yeah. PS4 is having the same problem we are, right?

It's safe (and a little optimistic) to say the update is Friday at the earliest. Hype sites usually go up a week before an update, although I wouldn't be surprised if it got delayed another week.

DE doesn't do Friday releases any more. It might be tomorrow, but otherwise it'll probably be next Wednesday.

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

So I was just thinking and I had a theory, what if the update was tonight, and tomorrow they're just releasing the meet the warframe video so to speak?

Also maybe that's why the servers went down, for the update! (the optimist in me is hopeful)

EDIT: Or maybe, just maybe, when they say tomorrow, they mean they're usual 1 am release.

Servers are down on Xbox right now. So you're probably wrong.

if you look at the amount of scroll left on the archwing site, i'm guessing there's still a week worth of hypetrain

hope i'm wrong

WHile there is a lot of room on the site, look at how much the screen changes when you scroll. It was probably just a placeholder thing, or something for a "just in case stuff hits the fan and we have to push it further." thing. There is barely anything left to scroll through on the page where the background actually moves as if you are moving forward, the rest of that room is just...there.

It's safe (and a little optimistic) to say the update is Friday at the earliest. Hype sites usually go up a week before an update, although I wouldn't be surprised if it got delayed another week.

not knocking it. But Hype sites usually go up a week earlier then get modified to show that extra week countdown clock. I wonder if DE just builds the HYPE site with an extra clock in it by default now.

If it's tonight/tomorrow I shall uhm, ehhh, Drink cold coffee? (In lieu of having a hat I could Eat) :D

It's a promise!

vYgNc68.gif

They tweeted something about meeting the new warframe tomorrow.

Whether that means the entire update is tomorrow or the teaser site will be showing off the new frame tomorrow, Im not sure.

The tweet literally says there will be something on the teaser page for the Frame tomorrow. That means no update.

The tweet literally says there will be something on the teaser page for the Frame tomorrow. That means no update.

today. doesn't mean something wont come out this week. its 6:41PM and still no hotfix/update or anything. if we get something today it could mean tomorrow or friday could be U15

Edited by Llelouche