Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Rate Of Argon Crystals

Longbow73

Since Argon Crystals can be so hard to get sometimes for people who do not have fully ranked mods, hundreds of hours, etc., and they are a resource that decays over time, shouldn't the drop rate be increased at least a little bit, if not, like, doubled? I'm getting slightly irked, because I've used about ten keys at this point, and not a single Argon Crystal for my Hydroid parts. And no, I don't have Nekros.

Since Argon Crystals can be so hard to get sometimes for people who do not have fully ranked mods, hundreds of hours, etc., and they are a resource that decays over time, shouldn't the drop rate be increased at least a little bit, if not, like, doubled? I'm getting slightly irked, because I've used about ten keys at this point, and not a single Argon Crystal for my Hydroid parts. And no, I don't have Nekros.

Not double TRIPLE the drop rate of argon I never get any even with my nekros

Wait... so phorrid's rare drop isnt argon?

Phorid's drops are those of whatever planet he spawns on. If you see him on Saturn, for example, it's OCell farming time.

I've had this happen as well, but I main Nekros.

Last I heard resource drops are actually based on who hosts, so team up with a tenno who claims argon rains for them (or whoever was hosting their sessions) and you should get a few. Also carrier master sentinel.