Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Real Life Persona.

So as I normally do when I come up with my random posts full of ideas and little hidden goodies (Not really) here is another. 

If you were able to be any of the Tenno would you want to be in real life which would you prefer to be? Why would you want to be said frame? (And lets just assume that was Vor said about the warframe just helping Tenno bend their power be true.) Anyways, let us also assume that their is a male and female of each. 

Just to give a bit of incentive to be whoever you want! 

I'll be Hydroid......because even if people call me pervert, ugly and useless..........I'll show them otherwise, so basically I'll be him to prove other people wrong....and that's how I roll with everything in my life ;) 

Make some money with real life hentai. 

Loki because invisible and teleport. 

Imagine the movie Jumper but you can also be invisible. Yes please.

Is it just me or would you go into locker rooms?

(You know you would)

see....that's what I'm talking about ^ 

You and I shall get along just fine. 

Mag, I feel safe around tech, I don't do well in groups (shield polarize), but if I happen to be in a group I do my best to help them out. I also have a certain polarity towards certain people as well. Otherwise I push those who are opposite of me away. 

Edited by Aeronomatic

So as I normally do when I come up with my random posts full of ideas and little hidden goodies (Not really) here is another. 

If you were able to be any of the Tenno would you want to be in real life which would you prefer to be? Why would you want to be said frame? (And lets just assume that was Vor said about the warframe just helping Tenno bend their power be true.) Anyways, let us also assume that their is a male and female of each. 

Just to give a bit of incentive to be whoever you want! 

Zephyr. Didn't even have to think about it.

I would be Loki but I would be MY Loki

I have spent many a' months sculpting his powers and arsenal

LET ME HAVE THIS MOMENT PLX

Sculpting his masculine  figure so your hands may touch around and embrace his rock hard abs. 

In real life, you guys would be the ones in the prison cells

Well it depends on if we would have those warframes OP said we'd have in this situation. Even if I were to be in a jail cell with my Loki prime, I'd wait for the prison guards to pass and be able to switch teleport out. GG guards.

Warframes are extremely powerful, so if you bring them into real life, they'd be pretty hard to take out.