Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Is Crazy Or A Who Can Think?

Kaiser_Suoh

That always annoyed me. In Lore.

Stalker is a crazy man who only want revenge against the Tenno. His mid is clouded by revenge and is always
in "berserker mode"

Or is a man who can patiently waiting for the right moment to attack and calculates all, "motivated" by a revenge. So smart that he can use our technology.

I could have sworn he was Orokin..

None of this is actually Tenno Technology, it's all oroking, Grineer and Corpus. (except for a few warframes and a couple of guns) Overall what he uses he designed himself.  It's his hand crated bow, scythe and kunai if  I remember. Also, he plans it... he waits for you to be alone with low conclave ranking gear. 

I could have sworn he was Orokin..

None of this is actually Tenno Technology, it's all oroking, Grineer and Corpus. (except for a few warframes and a couple of guns) Overall what he uses he designed himself.  It's his hand crated bow, scythe and kunai if  I remember. Also, he plans it... he waits for you to be alone with low conclave ranking gear. 

Orokin Weapons=Prime Weapons

On-Topic:

I bet he could use any weapon if he wanted to, but he seems to prefer bows, scythes and throwing knives.

I don't think he is crazy at all, he is just someone who lost his purpose (To protect the Orokin i guess), i don't still understand why he keeps hunting Tennos.

His lore suggests that he was present when the Tenno betrayed the Orokin, and he, loyal to the Orokin, harbours a hatred for the Tenno. When the Tenno kill leaders of the various factions, who long ago were part of the Orokin empire, he vows to kill the Tenno who committed the injustice.

Why he hates us for killing Phorid I don't know

His lore suggests that he was present when the Tenno betrayed the Orokin, and he, loyal to the Orokin, harbours a hatred for the Tenno. When the Tenno kill leaders of the various factions, who long ago were part of the Orokin empire, he vows to kill the Tenno who committed the injustice.

And Lephantis...

Also, i doubt the Grineer were part of the Orokin.

Edited by DarkLordX2

The Stalker hunts Tenno because the Tenno slaughtered all the Orokin. Except for him. He was a low guardian.

Now he seeks retribution. He isn't insane.

Just misguided.

PS I think he gets mad about us killing infested because the infested are Orokin made. And he is immune to the infestation just like the rest of us Tenno, so he doesn't care if they take over the system.

He was a lower guard, not a Tenno. Presumably, the Lower Guard were Warframe clad bodyguards of the Orokin Council.

That is where the problem lies. See, the Tenno murdered that Council. He survived the slaughterhouse with his honor broken. Vowed to exact revenge by killing as many Tenno as possible.

He's not crazy, just &!$$ed off.

The Tenno destroyed an entire civilization, one that he (probably) was sworn to protect.  They shattered his life, and he wants vengeance.

We killed the Council, that much he said. I doubt we killed the Orokin. It's still canon that the 'Sentients' did that and we certainly aren't playing a 'Sentients'.

Stalker is just a vengeful figure. The Orokin Empire was destroyed many, many hundred years ago (probably). The fact that he is STILL seeking vengeance already shows that he is obviously not sane. Fighting alone against all of the Tenno for an ideal that has died centuries ago is obviously insane. And stupid.

Edited by ThePhalanx

Stalker was a "low guardian" (whatever that is) of the Orokin empire who witnessed the slaughter of the Orokin leaders by the Tenno.  Stalker's mission is to eliminate very Tenno in existence by any means necessary.  The reason Stalker comes after us after we kill bosses is because killing bosses grants us notoriety with Stalker;  he is one person, the Tenno are numbered in the thousands, he needs a way to prioritize targets.

Assuming there were no lore changes while I was away, he was some sort of lesser guardian on the outskirts of the event where the Tenno's rebellion began.  He is not a tenno.  He watched the Tenno kill everything- the orokin, his allies, anything in the area, and when the Tenno slipped into cryosleep he plotted his revenge and somehow became the thing we see now.  

I believe his "judgements" that he hands out only after a tenno kills an important figure is his way of justifying his actions.  This is either because he doesn't believe that killing someone before they could know what they did wrong is right OR he somewhat sympathizes with what the Tenno did(destroying the orokin empire so humanity could continue to grow).

Edited by Rennagade

If a few gods strolled into my home and killed everyone I knew I would seek vengeance too...

Stalker is perfectly sane. If he were truly evil he would have just joined the corpus and profited from the fall of an empire. He didn't and is still living as a loyal Orokin guard to this day.

Edited by Campaigner

I highly doubt any of the bosses are connected the Orokin in anyway. The Orokin have been gone for centuries, long before the rise of the Grineer empire. Why he cares when we kill bosses is still devoid of lore. As far as I can gather going by excal P's codex entry, he remembers the day we betrayed the Orokin and killed the council, after the war with the sentients was over and is still angry about that. We on the other hand, have lost our memories and are just chilling in a solar system completely different to what is was before we went into cryosleep.

The lotus is giving us a purpose in a time that is very different from the Orokin golden age.

Edited by StinkyPygmy