Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Stance Broke With Camera Discentralization

Henji

I've been hoping to brought this problem to the community for some time now but had trouble directing this issue propely and I thought it was solved a while ago  but unfortnatly it still a issue.

We are about to recive another major update to warframe (update 15) but yet I see the game plagued by this bug that it hasn't been solved and right now its becoming more problematic.

For me at least, as a melee focused player, its a annoyance and a game broker when this occurs as im forced to resort to my ranged weapons and i cant propely use em as the camera also becomes bugged and out of  focus.

Idk if there there is a great number of players who enjoy playing mainly focused in their melee stances but I think this issue should deserve a priority when this not only affects the flow of the game during missions but even more in duels at you cant fight your oponent at all with this disavantage.

I know there is proboly gonna be someone who will tell me that there is ways to overcome this issue, but it shouldn't be something for us to deal with and defnetly not something we should drag with us in future contents wich, I do belive, can affect even more including archwing.

Hope you guys share the same concern.

EDIT: To better explain the issue, while you are in the stance mode there is a bug that makes you unable to attack, only things you can use is ur channeling or defense animations, therefore making melee weapons virtualy useless, this also occurs when u are out of the stance as well and its only fixend if you leave the game or is lucky enough to unbug it.

Edited by Henji

I've had this issue myself, basically, while I'm unsure exactly what causes it, occasionally while in melee stance your camera center will move lower than it's supposed to be and you will be unable to use melee attacks. This is rarely a permanent thing, and a few minutes later it should return to normal, but it is inconvenient, especially when running only a melee weapon.

Edited by Wolfglaive

After reading your post a few times, I'm still not sure what issue you're talking about. What issue are you having with melee exactly? Might help to provide reference images to what you are posting about, especially when it comes to bugs.

yeah sorry about that, I put an edit to better explain how it happens its quite simple realy but its a game broker and I belive it should be a priority for DE to fix asap.

I've had this issue myself, basically, while I'm unsure exactly what causes it, occasionally while in melee stance your camera center will move lower than it's supposed to be and you will be unable to use melee attacks. This is rarely a permanent thing, and a few minutes later it should return to normal, but it is inconvenient, especially when running only a melee weapon.

I think I have got this sometimes as well (possibly after getting knocked down?).

Rolling once have fixed that in most cases for me.

I think I have got this sometimes as well (possibly after getting knocked down?).

Rolling once have fixed that in most cases for me.

Aparently the issue happens in different situations, I for one had both in different circunstances:

1- the knockdown bug happens more often in dojo duels.

2- abilities also cause this bug during missions.

If anyone else have this problem in a different situation ill go make a list about and add it in this topic and send it for DE support to help with this issue