Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For These Who Only Use One Ability Of Their Warframes

SnakeCZR

I would like to consider the upcoming change of MOD slots as an indirect nerf for my Nova build. When the number of available slots for MOD decrease to 8, i will have to remove one of these precious mod from this specific M prime Build.

rD0aoH7.jpg

qypS8dJ.jpg

Indeed this total number of slot adjustment and removal of abilities mods are definitely great for the build using 3 or 4 abilities. However, i don't see additional benefits for these build only for 1 or 2 abilities build. So i have been thinking, Why not just reserve all the total number of  MOD slots for 10 and make the origin abilities slot applicable when players consumed a forma. 

You have 3 more abilities to use, and all you have to give up is one mod slot.

Give up one mod slot...? on alot of min/maxing builds If we lose the four slots delegated originally for abilitys I lose 3 or even 4.  What if you DON'T want to use the abilitys the warframe has (you could say, just don't use them, but as it stands you utilize the slot for something useful which we wont be able to do right)?  People are being 'punished' for min/maxing their warframe and taking out abilities that do almost NOTHING to help themselves or the team.

nvm.

Edited by Sibarian

Antimatter drop and wormhole are such a waste not to use :I

Think of it this way: You don't need max duration really, it just needs to prime enemies. even without continuity and/or constitution, M prime range is enough because of narrow minded. It just doesn't need that much duration if you're spamming M prime with max efficiency.

Edited by GaiaNyix

Guyz~U didnt get the main point~i was trying to say it will be ultra cool if we could have 10 MOD slots to manage while all 4 abilities are available at the same time.

I did get your point. You're trying to make the trade more favorable. It's understandable. But you can change your build a bit yourself rather than being stubborn. Change is yet to come, if there's enough voice for that matter, go to feedbacks and talk there.

"Indeed this total number of slot adjustment and removal of abilities mods are definitely great for the build using 3 or 4 abilities. However, i don't see additional benefits for these build only for 1 or 2 abilities build."

This change was never meant to be a buff or a nerf to anyones builds. This change was thought up in order to make Warframe play the way it was meant to be. If you only use one ability, good for you, so do I on some frames. One mod slot isnt a whole lot when you think about it

EDIT: Put quotes around the quote, because for some reason the forums didn't quote my quote when I pressed the quote button...

Edited by Shamefulprawn41