Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blood Magic In Warframe ?

AdFinitum

Devotion - Turns all energy into life. Use life instead of energy when casting with %modrank efficiency.

Many role playing games have some kind of blood magic. Just an idea not to be taken too serious ^^ Only downside being all the suicide reviving involved :)

What do you think.

Devotion - Turns all energy into life. Use life instead of energy when casting with %modrank efficiency.

Many role playing games have some kind of blood magic. Just an idea not to be taken too serious ^^ Only downside being all the suicide reviving involved :)

What do you think.

As Exile, blood magic is very usefull with low life or lifesteal build. Kinda neat.

I think it would be great to see a Warframe with Blood Abilities.
Of course that abilities don't work on robots. So this is a negativ for the "Blood Magic".
But there are some ideas:

1. Blood Darts : Rank 0 - Throw 3 of B. Darts ( 25 energy) / Rank 1 - Throw 4 of B. D. ( 45 energy) / Rank 2 - -||- ( 45 energy) / Rank 3 Throw 5 of B. D. (65 energy)
When you hit your enemies you have chance for Slash dmg = Rank 0 - 5% Slash dmg. / Rank 1 and 2 - 7.5% Slash dmg / Rank 3 - 10% Slash dmg. )

2. Frozen Blood : You can stun enemy/enemies. ( Rank 0 and 1 - 1 enemy ( 30 energy) / Rank 2 and 3 - 2 enemy ( 50 energy ) )

Frozen Time : Rank 0 and 1 - 3,5 second / Rank 2 and 3 - 7 second

3. (Health) Suction : When an enemy reach the melee range then you can subtract the enemy blood into you. ( Blood = Health! )
( Rank 0 -  25 health ( 20 energy ) / Rank 1 - 35 health ( 30 energy ) / Rank 2 - 45 health ( 50 energy ) / Rank 3 - 65 health ( 70 energy ) )

4. Cry for Blood : When you activate this Ability then a couple of enemy will be slow and they will scare. If they can't run away from the Cry for Blood range then They will be stun.
( Rank 0 - 5 enemies ( 75 energy ) / Rank 1 - 9 enemies ( 80 energy ) / Rank 2 - 13 enemies ( 92 energy ) / Rank 3 - 17 enemies ( 98 energy ) )

Btw.: That was 5 min. what I spended with this. I know this aren't the best ideas,but this could be a good start. ( I hope! :3 )

I'm more interested in a mod to convert Shields into health, and make a pure health-based frame.

But I can see the allure in blood magic. 

a corrupted mod, that takes away 20/40/60/80/100% of your shields, and adds bonus health? i'm in!

What do you think.

it would easily break the game, unless you are talking about adding a new frame who uses health to use powers instead of energy. i'd like the idea if it would be properly implemented. (not something like rage+QT was several patches before)

We need other QT becouse the current one got nerfed to hell D:

Quick Thinking was nerfed because it enabled complete god-mode on any frame when paired with Rage. If they make it again (they won't by the way) it would need to be nerfed as well or start off like Quick thinking currently exists to prevent abuse.