Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Real Question (U15 Mod/slots)

MvMArcher

Question

What will happen to sentinels and kubrows?

Will they get the same treatment as warframes or will they just be left as they are?

Currently we have 5 sentinels (not counting Wyrm Prime), each has 2 mods that we get when we acquire said sentinel, which adds up to 10 mods.

The same goes for kubrows, while we might only have 4 types of kubrows at this time, it still adds up to 8 mods.

So in total that's another 18 mods that could be removed from drop tables.

Then comes the question of whether or not they should also lose a mod slot, like the warframes.

P.S. I'm sorry if this has been asked/answered before.

10 answers to this question

Must have missed that then.

Anyway thanks for the quick answers guys.

But to be fair, we can assume that sentinels/kubrows will get the same treatment at a later point.

Problem with that only is what if you don't want your sentinel/kubrow to attack stuff, right now you can just unequip the attack mod. Maybe thats why they didn't made all at once.

But to be fair, we can assume that sentinels/kubrows will get the same treatment at a later point.

Problem with that only is what if you don't want your sentinel/kubrow to attack stuff, right now you can just unequip the attack mod. Maybe thats why they didn't made all at once.

I don't think it will happen at all for one important reason. The mod order is how we "program" the behaviors of companions. Could be wrong but that's my take.