Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Downside To Syndicates

Lorefarmer

Unless one of them is tied to the Lotus somehow, we are basically leaving her high and dry. She helped us out of stasis, administers our advancement tests, and I'm a little sad that we don't even get a chance to say thank you.

Sounds a little silly I know, but I have a great deal of respect for the DE staff, and I don't like the idea that Syndicates could be stealing Lotus/Rebecca's thunder. 

Or, no matter how separated, the Tenno of all Syndicates remain united beneath one banner, should she call for assistance. Our sense of honor and integrity is within our very souls. When the time comes, we will be there, ready, as brother and sister, to help drive order back into the Origin System.

Not if it involves getting out of the pod early AM on a weekend it doesn't.

XD

here's some common cliche that might happen:

"Tenno, you have serve me well, but it's time to separate out own way" cliche

"use anything i had tough you, and choose the best way (Syndicate) to bring balance to the Universe" cliche

"i'll stay here, and guild any new Tenno that just woke up" Cliche

"don't be a crying baby, bra. It's not like i cut off our connection forever :P" Cliche

Edited by Doforcash

Thing is we can work for the lotus and fight grineer corpus and infested or we can work for one of the syndicates and fight the grineer corpus and infested and still band together to fight whatever the latest diabolical plot Salad V or Mecha chicken* comes up with so as far as The Lotus is concerned its a win win situation.

*Vay Hek in case it was not obvious enough.

Or, no matter how separated, the Tenno of all Syndicates remain united beneath one banner, should she call for assistance. Our sense of honor and integrity is within our very souls. When the time comes, we will be there, ready, as brother and sister, to help drive order back into the Origin System.

I have to say, the way you said that sounded awesome.

I like the idea that these syndicates, who are enemies to each other, will unite themselves against a common foe when desperate times arise.

lotus is more likely a software inside your warframe,like how iornman's got those things. and that's why you have the same lots talking to everysingle player, take her as a personal assistant, just like all other earpiece ladies in every other game (example: the glowing chick in defiance)

lotus is more likely a software inside your warframe,like how iornman's got those things. and that's why you have the same lots talking to everysingle player, take her as a personal assistant, just like all other earpiece ladies in every other game (example: the glowing chick in defiance)

How exactly do we sell our Kubrow to the software inside of our Warframes?