Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neurodes

Scypher

Ok.... Am I really this unlucky? I have spent around 5 hours today trying to find a single neurode, haven't found one. Found like 1000 rubedo but not one neurode. This is with farming pacific, or Everest. Anyway just felt annoyed so lol.

Ok.... Am I really this unlucky? I have spent around 5 hours today trying to find a single neurode, haven't found one. Found like 1000 rubedo but not one neurode. This is with farming pacific, or Everest. Anyway just felt annoyed so lol.

Try it at Everest again, but this time bring other players with you and take the boss down, as of now i have 4 pieces of neurodes because i go with a group of 4 always and it drops 90% of the time OR if you get lucky, you can do an alert mission which has an assassination side quest that makes you kill the VIP which drops NEURODES!!! i was a little bit lucky that time and i got that alert mission 2 times on earth and every mob was LEVEL 1(YES, LEVEL 1 ALL CAPS)

Happy Hunting!

I've had two as drops from the boss in Everest, Councillor Von Dek

Haven't found any elsewehere thus far.

< Kill the boss it has more of a chance of dropping and if the boss is too hard do the infestation maps and make sure to open as much lockers as you can. I got one today from doing the boss once.

What, but i have 10 of them O_O, i dont even know when did i got them, but i recall i was fiew times in Everest whit diferente groups, maby i got them there. My policy is farm till its green and able to produce :)

Edited by Mandrigora

• 2 months later...