Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates: Alliances, Values And Rewards

DE_Adam

Sorry, I know lots of work has gone into this but it's clear that the 'preferred' Warframe system is simply there to make people grind through all the factions to get the mods for all the frames. It's not end game content in my opinion, it's just another reason to grind through more missions to get more mods to grind more...

"Two of the Arbiters’ favored Warframes are Loki and Nyx."

This is the only part that bothers me. What happened to the Red Veil loving Loki and all that? Does this mean the Red Veil will hate my Loki Prime? D:

No. It just means they won't carry mods for your Loki Prime, as far as my knowledge goes.

Hmm so new loka has stuff for zephyr, but i dont like it i wanted to join cephalon suda. Tough choice. Let's see what the favoured weapons of each syndicate are. They are also enemy's that makes it even harder to pick. XD

Edited by MissFairy

Guys, if i remember, they said you can trade the mods "given" by the Syndicates, so if you don't want to farm X Syndicate you don't like to get a mod, you don't need to do it, just get the one on your Syndicate and trade for it.

Edited by hCorv

So who favours the Oberon then?

I dont get any of this is should have been explained a little bit better before they launched it =/

Oberon is favoured by New Loka and Arbiters of Hexis or Steel Meridian, I don't remember. And I'm kind of dissapointed by the mod augment for Oberon. When you smite allies, their attacks gain Radiation damage. Yeah wow. I know it's a support frame but c'mon. Mirage gets a Hall of Mirror augment which increases the damage dealt by your copies depending on the number of enemies killed. Now that's freaking awesome.

Oberon is favoured by New Loka and Arbiters of Hexis or Steel Meridian, I don't remember. And I'm kind of dissapointed by the mod augment for Oberon. When you smite allies, their attacks gain Radiation damage. Yeah wow. I know it's a support frame but c'mon. Mirage gets a Hall of Mirror augment which increases the damage dealt by your copies depending on the number of enemies killed. Now that's freaking awesome.

Ye my thoughts exactly. I dont really use this one tho so i dont see the point but ye =/

I guess thats my choice :D

Does anyone know if the weapon mods apply to the dual version as well? Like the bolto one I would love to put on akbolto as well as using viper one on twin vipers? I would hate to grind and grind and spend all my rep on a mod that won't work. 

The whole syndicate thing is extremely confusing.

Yes, I've read the description presented here and at the beginning it sounds like Syndicates are an extension for competitive gameplay (which is an awesome concept itself) - just like dark sector/conclave missions mixed with aspects from invasions.

You talk about reputation, alliances, sacrifices, consequences, rewards and syndicate leaders. These together sound like player vs. player orientated gameplay. Are you the one that can gain a "leader status" or "marked status" of a syndicate based by your reputation and we compete against each other to gain that position?

Are the syndicate leaders non player characters or the best players of warframe that rank up with their alliance and syndicate reputation? Are the consequences that after you gain that "Leader" position, other players from other syndicates can hunt you down just like the Stalker does? Is this the sacrifice?

Player-controlled Tenno fight against the Syndicate Leader. Syndicate leader gets this phenomenal mod when targeted (a reward from specific amount of player based reputation) - that makes him strong enough to fight against the other player controlled Tenno.

Or is this just a PvE gameplay where you will be hunted by Vay Hek, Vor, Adad V and others when you gain specific amount of reputation (NPC based reputation)?

Edit: The idea I got from the syndicate description is following:

You play a mission under a syndicate. When you'r reputation is high enough and while on syndicate mission, your screen starts to flicker just in the same way when zanuka hunter or stalker would appear. Instead of Lotus, one of the fraction boss character (the syndicate you support) would contact you saying "we have a problem. You are hunted by a syndicate XYZ. We need to eliminate them. To thank you for the support you have given, here is a reward that makes you stronger. Prepare for a battle."

Than you would be lead to this cool story driven animation where a Syndicate fraction is preparing to hunt (or assassinate you). Next you would be dropped to a vast arena - alone (remember when you fail to Zanuka Hunter).

On the starmap, or in the liset, the players presenting the opposing syndicate would be alerted by a hunting mission. If they enter the mission they would be promted a cool story driven animation. And would be dropped to same arena where the target player would be.

At this point the squad that is hunting you would be scattered to random starting points - giving you an advantage point. To make things more interesting, the squad that is there to assassinate you wouldn't see each other on the minimap, as well as they wouldn't see your position due an electrical interferance device (you could hack/destroy the radar interferance device as a side objective). But the squad could communicate and rally a gathering point. But this advantage would buy you some precious time.

With a special reward - a mod or overwhelming special power given by the fraction boss - and the advantage point you start to hunt the opposing team - while the team starts to hunt you. And the battle begins.

If you win, you get reputation points or an other extremely motivating reward. If you lose, you would lose reputation points and  be lowered from your Syndicate leader - "marked status". If the opposing team wins, they would get as-well reputation ponts and some minor reward as a team.

What do you think? 

Edited by carnaga