Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates And Favoring Warframes

Rakshal

*You can trade it*

"here the alternative skill mod of rhino it wil cost you 50 plat"

" but i dont have plat... how about other thing ?"

"NO FUK YOU NOOB LEARN TO TRADE SCRUB"

yeah.............i want this so much.

Well to be blunt if you don't want to brave the trade system to get the rewards you want then you'll just have to do some extra grinding to make up for it. It's the same way it is with prime gear, with the exception that you aren't battling RNGesus as reputation rewards per mission are set iirc so you'll always know just how far you have to go to get the rewards you want.

Well to be blunt if you don't want to brave the trade system to get the rewards you want

Hu ? the current trade system really sucks right now, its either looking someone to scam in one way or other like if you want X you need to give me 5 Ys.

Also plat, plat, plat ,plat and plat... i cant remember the last time someone wanted other thing than plat. 

It's already been confirmed on the dev stream that you can switch syndicates at any time, the problem is trading the mods, I know its a nice fluffy thought to think that all of the upgrades will be equally as good, but that seems very unlikely, just like how perfectly balancing a game is unlikely.

The problem will be when you reach max favor with one group (as stated before, you have to make item sacrifices for these groups), and find out that the mods you can buy are nowhere near as useful as another group that offers a more beneficial mod for a more common warframe. 

That is the unfair part, if you end up with the wrong group, chances are that you will have a hard time trading the mods they give if they are not as good. Of course thats just speculation but the way the game works, it seems likely.

Hu ? the current trade system really sucks right now, its either looking someone to scam in one way or other like if you want X you need to give me 5 Ys.

Also plat, plat, plat ,plat and plat... i cant remember the last time someone wanted other thing than plat. 

My experience with the trade system is somewhat limited but I haven't run into too much unpleasantness.

Still my point was that you *can* get any and all rewards without resorting to trade chat, it will just take you longer. You can switch syndicates at any time and since rewards are purchased for fixed amounts of influence you always know (roughly) how long it will take you to earn any reward you want. It's grind but at least you aren't fighting RNG every step of the way as you do with prime gear. 

I'm not sure if it has been confirmed but I'm hoping that you'll be able to see all of what a syndicate offers before joining so you can make an informed decision of who to join for what rewards.