Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Humans In Warframe

(PSN)NearlyDedicated

I'm not here to discuss whether or not the Tenno are human; I think DE wants to keep that a secret for now. However, with the description of the New Loka, we learn that they worship the pure human form.

Can we infer that the "colonists" we've heard about (the Grineer enslave them, the Corpus force them into indoctrination) aren't even "human"? Or am I misinterpreting the New Loka desc.?

Discuss!

It was said on a Devstream that they are/were once human - which, to me, is the same as saying "they are human, even if they're become something a little more now." The fact Kaleen was also able to recognize the Tenno as children also suggests they were human - pretty heavily, and THAT'S from an in-game source.

As for the New Loka, I think maybe they just have a burning passion (taken to the enth degree) for the human form and all it implies in the same way Greek/Roman art did. And, for them, things like clones and A.I. are something inhuman and wrong. There are humans in the Warframe universe, Corpus are human, even if they're able to live hundreds of years because of science, and Grineer, while clones and so kinda grey in that department, originated from human as well.

Corpus and Colonists are "Human" (Grineer being Cyborg/Cloned Humans), but I believe they have biologically degraded over the centuries a bit, due to "Earth" no longer being their home, everyone who grows up in space colonies would naturally over time become different. I think they worship the "old ways" of human culture, which have been lost with time.

anyway, while they are Human, it's fair to say that we, IRL would be regarded as Proto-Human to them or something, it's like, a lot of years in the future, their biology is bound to be different especially after hundreds of generations in space etc. I think they want to recolonize Earth in hopes of humans reacquiring their old ways, both culturally and physically.

Edited by Temphis

The thing is, earth seems to have gone threw many versions. First was humanity, then Orokin, then that was wiped out by the infested and abandoned, then the forests showed up, now the Grineer trying to fight said forests and reclaim it.

There are two or three different Versions of Earth that they could be worshiping. INCLUDING THE INFESTED ONE. Becomes a little more damning when there elite troops they send after you are Infested Ancients.

I for one think there some sort of Infested Cult.

Everyone was at some point human i think. Grineer are genetically engineered and cybernetically augmented humans. Tenno were probably human before going to the void, who knows what they are now.

Corpus are humans as far as the lore suggests.

Fixe'd

On-Topic, i made a thread with the same name yesterday.