Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Friday + Weekend = What Will You Do First?

Sanctious

1. Get whatever sigils I can right away - since some of the syndicates require "sacrifices," I'm assuming this means gear or resources. Whatever I can donate I'll donate right away so the missions involved in Archwing/Limbo can also give me some rep.

2. Do Archwing or Limbo quest, whichever I can start first.

3. Do the quest I didn't do in step 2.

4. Focus on Syndicate rep leveling because I am a self-described "stark raving completionist."

During 2-4 I'll also be maxing out every ability on every frame and working on acquiring any new weapons introduced with U15 (as in getting their blueprints and starting their crafting in Foundry so that when I get to them during weapon leveling I can start playing around with them). For frames, I'll start with Ash and work my way through the list alphabetically - skipping to Limbo when he becomes available and only going back once he's maxed. As I jump to each frame to max them out, I'll also fix their builds as necessary (tweaking mods, adding mods that I had in ability slots that got removed on accident, etc etc).

When everything is said and done, it's back to Saturn to farm those Orokin Cells. Maybe I'll have the same insanely good luck my last 2 runs have had. That or I'll go back into the Void for Prime Parts.

That was very stupid in order to get Mirage. Whoever thought of that quest probably was thinking "Since this is not RNGesus at work, lets put the players through horrible wait-walls!"

Not to be rude, but I think you're kinda overexaggerating. RNG walls can last much longer than 3 days. In total, she took roughly 4.5 days to get if you had everything right at the start (unless my memory is off and a warframe component doesn't take 12 hours to craft). This also assumes you'd be there right when a component finished to collect it and get everything to start the next (which I can imagine someone doing - 9 AM/PM their time could be a nice place to set this where it'd work).

So this doesn't include the time spent in the 3 missions in the quest or the 5 vault runs to get ciphers. But compared to 4.5 days, those are all drops in the ocean. Maybe add a half hour to be safe (probably a gross overstatement, especially if you did the quest right after Mirage came out and everyone started vault running for their ciphers). Which takes our grand total from 108 hours to 108.5 hours. A whopping 0.4% increase to the total.

Although I will be honest, I hated it too. It'd have been better if they included the next riddle in the blueprint for the component rather than "inscribed" on the component itself.

Edited by Samoth95

Waiting 12 hours to even do the next part of the quest was terrible.

In total it meant you had to wait over 4 days to obtain Mirage.

I'd rather have to wait 12 hours and only have to do a few quests than to have to grind over and over again for hours and hours just so that RNG will work in my favor.

DE, if you're reading this, you did right with the Mirage quest in my book. 

Holly s(*$, priorities. I though those where extinct.

They are. He's lying, and very likely up to something sinister.

I smell a conspiracy. 

DE, if you're reading this, you did right with the Mirage quest in my book. 

It's just a shame that the forced wait between parts causes it to actually take longer to get a frame from a quest than it would to just farm it.

Edited by JohnProdman

It's just a shame that the forced wait between parts causes it to actually take longer to get a frame from a quest than it would to just farm it.

But it's far far less time actually spent grinding for it. I can see how some people would prefer to grind for it and get it sooner but as someone who takes his time and doesn't like repetition, this is great for me. 

And I think it works better for a quest system. Do the quests once and get the frame, rather than repeating the quest over and over again.