Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Friday + Weekend = What Will You Do First?

Sanctious

Since the planets aligned and gave me tomorrow off I'll probably start Limbo's quest and when I get as far as I can with that I'll try out the Syndicate stuff as much as one can. I always love space/air combat things like archwing but surprisingly it's the thing I'm least excited for with this update. Not that archwing is looking bad but I've been wanting the Syndicate thing for a long time and Limbos design is awesome. 

I'm going to be working.  Because not everyone has Saturday and Sunday off. 

Well that squashes my hope that they'd wait till next tuesday to release the update.  Oh well.

*sigh*  I guess this is nice for those who can play.  Enjoy the update for me since I won't be able to touch it until tuesday afternoon.

Well before that.. Im gonna stay up tonight play some missions and watch region chat burn...Then wake up fresh on my "strike suit zero" S#&$ (+1 who played that game) on archwing.

Edited by Rodee7

I'd rather have to wait 12 hours and only have to do a few quests than to have to grind over and over again for hours and hours just so that RNG will work in my favor.

DE, if you're reading this, you did right with the Mirage quest in my book. 

The point is you shouldn't have to choose either.

You don't release content, and then make players wait 4 days to actually play it.

First thing I'm gonna get through is a cup of coffee.

Next maybe a bagel.

After than I'll probably drink a nice glass of sweet tea (ice tea to northerners).

then I'll probably grab a handful of dark chocolate almonds.

I'll probably try to farm for new warframe with my clan, or something like that. Maybe he'll come with archwing missions.

The point is you shouldn't have to choose either.

You don't release content, and then make players wait 4 days to actually play it.

It's either Mirage quest system, lock it behind tons of mindless RNG grind or let players literally finish the content in a couple of hours. While we might all want the last option, DE would lose out from players finishing content so quickly.

So yeah, I prefer the Mirage quest way of acquiring frames because I'm patient. It's only 4 days. It's not like you can't do other stuff while waiting.

Edited by EetNotErn

Maybe entertain myself with a little bit of PAYDAY 2, since tomorrow will probably contain an update (Crimefest ftw). This won't last very long, however, as I dive readily into Warframe, hopeful that Archwing delivers a relatively bug-free experience. Might also try to balance the TF2 Halloween event aswell.

Saturday I'll be assembling my son's bedroom set now that he's moving out of a baby bed and cleaning because he's developing allergies to our cat. Fortunately, the feline is a Russian blue and produces less dander than most cats. So, some good reorganization of items around the house, regular baths (for the cat), and daily wipes of her coat should reduce the problem to almost zero. Sunday we'll be celebrating Halloween and his birthday (my son's) at Tokyo Disneyland. His birthday is Friday, but my wife and I both work so we can't really celebrate then and the bedroom stuff comes on Saturday. So, Sunday will be best.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

It's either Mirage quest system, lock it behind tons of mindless RNG grind or let players literally finish the content in a couple of hours. While we might all want the last option, DE would lose out from players finishing content so quickly.

So yeah, I prefer the Mirage quest way of acquiring frames because I'm patient. It's only 4 days. It's not like you can't do other stuff while waiting.

You play other games and never come back.