Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Friday + Weekend = What Will You Do First?

Sanctious

That was very stupid in order to get Mirage. Whoever thought of that quest probably was thinking "Since this is not RNGesus at work, lets put the players through horrible wait-walls!"

The point is you shouldn't have to choose either.

You don't release content, and then make players wait 4 days to actually play it.

You did not have to wait 4 days to play Mirage. You just needed to, now hold on to your hats this is the hard part to wrap your mind around, SPEND plat on speeding up the foundry!!!! I know its such horrible horrible thing that they dare ask for "money" to speed up getting out intellectual property they came up with, drew, animated, & lighted. Heavens forbid anyone to make money off you or any other person for making such a horrid game as this. Also please tell us whom is the horrible person holding the gun to your head or at you favorite pet fish that is forcing you to play this game? (Please read heaps & heaps of sarcasm into each & every word I typed above.)

You have the option to spend as little as $10 in this game that can be spent for convience or for more space for items.  They give out Reactors, Catalysts, or Forma about 1-2 times a month after a Dev stream so you are not always hopeing for a random one from alerts.  You can earn weapon or Warframe slots from their referral program.  You can even make plat from trading.  You even have a chance to win 1000 plat 3 times on every one of their Dev streams.  Show some patience, play the game , & you can put together a decent account.  

I hope to be playing the new update by saturday night after I finish my to do list. 

Edited by alphaslider