Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Syndicates

RCOAS

Question

I favor Nyx but really want to join the Red Veil. Is there a limit to how much negative reputation you can earn because I'm planning to join Arbiters of Hexis and betraying them after I get Nyx mods. Will the red veil still accept me after I get a high rank in Arbiters.

17 answers to this question

New Loka also has the Nyx mod, and they won't drop your Red Veil rep, so you can get gain rep with them easier afterwards. It will however drop your rep with Steel Meridian, who are allies of the Red Veil, so you will need to do a couple extra sacrifices along the way.

New Loka also has the Nyx mod, and they won't drop your Red Veil rep, so you can get gain rep with them easier afterwards. It will however drop your rep with Steel Meridian, who are allies of the Red Veil, so you will need to do a couple extra sacrifices along the way.

wait New loka has Nyx mods? i though they favored hydroid and zypher? Does this mean the other syndicates have mods for non-favored warframes too?

Hmmm...Syndicates might really add more depth to the game in the end...I like that.

Edited by unknow99

wait New loka has Nyx mods? i though they favored hydroid and zypher? Does this mean the other syndicates have mods for non-favored warframes too?

Each faction only showed 2 of their frames they favor, they will favor more.

As an extra note:

You can get at least 3/6 factions based on either of these 2 groups:

Arbiters of Hexis, Cephalon Suda, Steel Meridian

New Loka, The Perrin Sequence, Red Veil

Negative reputation is capped. Since Steel Meridian and Red Veil are allied, grinding the one in your group to get the other will result in no repercussions with your other factions. Please note that your other two factions are either opposed or enemies so you cannot work for them during this time or they will decrease the reputation you are trying to gain.

-snip-

I've been following that thread. But Nyx is favored by Arbiters already and DE hasn't mentioned if WF are solely favored by one syndicate or can be favored by multiple.

But from what Pablo said New loka has A nyx augmentation, but doesn't even favor her.

But the current Vibe going through that thread is that each syndicate has favored "specific" frames, with no repeats, that they'll have augments for, so i want to know if they have augments for frames they DON'T favor as Pablo just said that New Loka had a nyx mod.

All Warframes are favored.

That was not my question. I was asking that if Syndicate 1 favors frames A,B,C and D will they have Augments for frame E.

Edited by 4ever4gotin

But from what Pablo said New loka has A nyx augmentation, but doesn't even favor her.

From the Post about the Syndecate Information:

All Warframes are represented with Syndicates.  What has been shared is only a small sample.  Like a dinner mint!

But the current Vibe going through that thread is that each syndicate has favored "specific" frames, with no repeats,

If there is one thing internet communities are good at, it is jumping to an incorrect conclusion and spreading it as fact.  My logical conclusion would be that Nyx is favoured by New Loka and there will be other repeats.

If there is one thing internet communities are good at, it is jumping to an incorrect conclusion and spreading it as fact.  My logical conclusion would be that Nyx is favoured by New Loka and there will be other repeats.

I wasn't really stating it as a "fact" just an observation. I prefer a definite answer, which is what i'm looking for :P guess waiting till tomorrow is probably my best bet on it.

From the Post about the Syndecate Information:

I've probably had one to many Mints tonight though, better hit the sacks before the forums get to me.

any idea on which groups favor Excalibur?

There should be one for sure. It would be unfair if not all frames are covered.

I'm not quite sure which syndicate I want to follow (from the aesthetic point)

But from the mod side, I'm interested in Excalibur, Oberon and Probably Nova/Booben. (Not quite sure who is more favoured of the last two)

Also curious if the Limbo frame would have augmentations. He looks quite posh. (visually)