Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Themed Excalibur

Catalyst1945

Anyone had any luck making an Orokin themed Excalibur that isn't Excalibur Prime? As in adding things like Targis armour, gold + white/black colouring? That's kinda what I'm trying to do at the moment. I plan on getting an Avalon Excalibur helmet for the swag factor. Unfortunately I don't have access to the Targis Prime armour set, but has anyone tried doing this already?

Anyone had any luck making an Orokin themed Excalibur that isn't Excalibur Prime? As in adding things like Targis armour, gold + white/black colouring? That's kinda what I'm trying to do at the moment. I plan on getting an Avalon Excalibur helmet for the swag factor. Unfortunately I don't have access to the Targis Prime armour set, but has anyone tried doing this already?

If possible, use the Easter pack. I'm out of town, or I'd post a screenshot - it has a gold almost identical to the Orokin gold. I don't make use of black very much.

The problem is the default Excalibur is too smooth to look Orokin. The prime Warframes usually have more detail, and "sections" on Warframes - giving a more organic look. 

Whew, finished the alert. Took me three revives, but I did it. 

Alrighty then, you wanted an Excalibur that looks Prime but isn't hm? Lets see what I can do for ya. 

Okay, so I tried a Gold on white color scheme, but wasn't too happy with it. Too bright and hard to appreciate the colors, but here it is. 

3fiOJhf.jpg

Then I tried gold on black. I was happier with this than the white one, but something still felt off.

PmXtwsj.jpg

I thought that the blue energy looked wrong with the gold trimming so I tried out an orange energy color, and I think this is my favorite one. I also adjusted some other parts of the color scheme in this one. 

GzUt2Qh.jpg