Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everyone Probably Chose Their Syndicates Already....

TenzoZero

I was going to choose Arbiters, but now that I know Steel gives stuff for Saryn, I'll work for them until I get whatever it is that it is, then forget them, and work for Arbiters....unless that takes too long. Either way, I want to make enemies, because only three assassins constantly hunting me isn't enough.

Choose all of them.

Pretty much.  They've all got unique mods and power enhancers to supply, so the only reasonable approach is to take the ol' Tenno official path, and claim you're working for balance while in fact, immediately switching sides the moment it becomes profitable to do so.

Pretty sure we're all picking our syndicate purely off of which frame they offer special abilities to, or at least I know that's what I'm gonna do. Special Volt, Ash abilities here I come. 

That's the first reaction of course, but if we can trade those mods anyway, why not follow the one that tickles our fancy instead? I personally like Zephyr but don't like the Loka, and I really don't like Banshee and don't have Vauban but I really want to follow Suda, so Suda it is.

They said everything was tradable. Pick the one who's description best suits your attitude towards being a space ninja, IMHO. Much like Melee 2.0, I'm sure everyone will declare this a GRIND WALL OMG WTF DE but then a while later you'll be able to go to trade and get whatever you want by selling off your extra keys and rares, as people trading act to balance out their own personal spikes and droughts with RNG using the community.