Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Watch Devstreams Properly

Vercinaigh

Question

I love them, and I really like that you guys do these, but please for the love of god highlight them on Twitch or post them somewhere but Youtube. I have a 60Mb/s downstream and I have had to buffer your dev stream 26 times on 480p! I've only watched 10 minutes worth! Vimeo, whatever all work fine, twitch despite being janky still lets me watch, better still it doesn't reduce the quality like Youtube does!

Please for all that is right in this world HIGHLIGHT DEVSTREAMS, THEY ARE TOO IMPORTANT FOR CRAPTUBE.

Thanks guys, much <3 keep up the good work!

11 answers to this question

Since the nature of the topic has changed, I recasted the title for clarity and Switch Teleport it from Feedback General.

Not really, has more to do with youtube being junk, they need to highlight their stream. I stream on Twitch a lot and watch streams all day, an't me.

http://www.twitch.tv/warframe/c/4851630

Here you go.

They are a little out of order.

This is primetime, not devstream, completely different mate.

Edited by Vercinaigh

I love them, and I really like that you guys do these, but please for the love of god highlight them on Twitch or post them somewhere but Youtube. I have a 60Mb/s downstream and I have had to buffer your dev stream 26 times on 480p! I've only watched 10 minutes worth! Vimeo, whatever all work fine, twitch despite being janky still lets me watch, better still it doesn't reduce the quality like Youtube does!

Please for all that is right in this world HIGHLIGHT DEVSTREAMS, THEY ARE TOO IMPORTANT FOR CRAPTUBE.

Thanks guys, much <3 keep up the good work!

Strange. I have no such problem. I wonder if your ISP isn't throttling YouTube requests.

Here's Devstream 39.

http://www.twitch.tv/warframe/b/579077907

Hasn't usual title, that's why. I will inform the Lotus of this bad classification.

Ah! Gracias! Thanks and much better all is well in the world then, but ya just for future reference a lot of people have trouble with certain videos off and on on Youtube, have to be sure the highlight is up...