Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Players Forum Profile Pictures - Need Assistance

(PSN)Crackle2012

Question

Hey all PS4 Tenno!  I have been trying to get my picture to change for a week or so now, "it doesn't update instantly."

But whatever you select in warframe as your Profile pic on PS4 (I believe the defaults you get are Trinity, Volt, Rhino, and Excalibur?)  should theoretically become what you see beside your name here on the forums.  But ever since Nyx prime's release, I had her there, then I realized much later that it never changed from Ash's Scorpion helm.

So I changed it to a different one (Volt default helm pic) to make sure it wasn't just a problem with Nyx Prime's Avatar, and it is still showing Ash Scorpion, 3 days later, so the issue lies elsewhere apparently.

Would any of you PS4 tenno be willing to change your Avatar in game and then post here with what you changed it to?  

I am curious to see if this is just a problem with my account, or accross all of PSN.

Thanks in advance guys!

12 answers to this question

Yeah, I have.  I have cleared my cookies and Cache many times over.  :-(  When is the last time you changed your's Xlraistlx?  I see Loki Swindle for you at the moment.

Long time ago.

Let me log in and check if this changes in the PC version as before.

Thank you!  This would be a great help, although I do think it is working ok for PC players still  (just now realized you were not a ps4 player).

Just to double check that it is only a ps4 issue, or maybe just my accnt for whatever reason, and also see how long it takes for the change to take place.

It already changed haha.. Excalibur Pendragon... yeah.

Thank you!  This would be a great help, although I do think it is working ok for PC players still  (just now realized you were not a ps4 player).

Just to double check that it is only a ps4 issue, or maybe just my accnt for whatever reason, and also see how long it takes for the change to take place.

Almost no time at all.

I went in-game, changed the profile picture, closed the game, relog here and I've now a Pendragon Excalibur.

MAybe it is a PSN problem isolated, that unless a xbone user can confirm it.

Maybe it got something to do with you being a mod, just like devoid. I don't think ingame his avatar goes the same with the ones he uses inforum....is he ?

Ninja'd

Well glad it sorted out

Well that would really be awesome!

(Lotus!? Pwetty please?)

I suspected it was the case, but could not confirm it, so I let things pan out here to wait for a more discernable answer. :D

I've changed mine, but it still shows Excalibur instead of loki prime.

NVM. Maybe it is just a Internet Explorer thing. Switched over to firefox, and i see loki prime.

If you cleared your history/cache in internet explorer it would probably show Loki Prime there as well after you re-logged into the site, it is definitely just because I am a community Moderator :-)  No worries about this!  It seems to be working fine.