Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time To See This In Recruit: H> T4S, Lf Mr 9+, Cc1200+, Xxx Frame With (Xxx Augment Mod)

Meh, I do this to an extent for runs that I plan to be 40 mins+ / 40 waves+.

I usually require my team to run 3-4x Corrosive Projection because I know for a fact that CP will make the run substantially smoother.

After that though, as long as there is a passable amount of CC, I leave it up to whatever my team is comfortable using. People tend to perform better when they get to use what they like using.

I agree though, there is a point where people are unreasonable with their requirements (especially when a lot of their requirements are arbitrary).

Edited by HolidayPi3

LOL-thread, supporting others is the main fun when you reached nearly all, and the most of the people have a unbelievable impression for their whole life and they get motivated to stay in the game

to all the sports-fanatic and perfect players, run your t4 surv for 60 mins solo and then you remember how it feels to start playing warframe ... :-))))

anway, i can understand both sides, both have to grow up, the other side in modding and skills and the other side on understanding being a human and getting wiser and older :-P

maybe some can get a gimplse of being a honourable ninja because of the background story and meaning of being a tenno ... just for the fun of it ,-)

no rised finger, more close to a headache when i read things like that ... humanity, where are we going ...

Edited by 73NNO

I did a T4S with a mastery 8 and mastery 7 yesterday. Nekros, Frost and a invisibility Loki. CC, what CC ?

We lasted 40 minutes before calling it quits because their weapons are going down. Initially it was full because 1 rank 11 DC at 10 minutes and can't rejoin. I was the only 17 and I was doing Nekros duty.

Top damage even though I killed only like 400, as compared to guys who are supposed to kill and they kill like 500+.

It did help that Vor did not spawn though.

But they are at any measure bad?

I say hell no.

Edited by fatpig84

T4? His key? I don't see any problem with that. Now if it were T2S rank 12+, pro only, pm me with your frame, then I would agree how ridiculous it is. Btw that was a real example, happened once in my recruiting zone, and you know how peeps reacted to it. It was not pretty.

People still use Recruiting?

All jokes aside, if I can't solo some piece of content I either have a couple friends I can call on to help or I probably don't mind going without it for a while anyway. *glares at Mirage*

And shouldn't the real measure of skill be being able to complete any content with any loadout, regardless of perceived strength or weakness?

Edited by LordMelvin

My key, my rules.

No ones disputing that. What we are disputing is those rules are generally stupid, overblown, and a sign of bad players wanting to be carried instead of bringing their own powerful setups to the run. It takes 4 people with good setups to go far in a T4S, not 3 people and a host that wants to level his latest mastery fodder

My Keys, My rules.

A player can indeed have very low conclave, low MR, a seemingly low-level frame (perhaps due to forma-ing), and seemingly weak weapons (perhaps a 5x forma'ed braton, for instance) - and yet be a solid contributor to the team.

BUT, that hardly ever happens. Most of the time, people swear that they are AMAZING and that their "skills" will make up for any deficiencies. You know what happens? I'm in Wave 10 of T4s, they grab the R5 pack and run off. Or, they try to hallway-hero the big door in T4D and everyone has to go revive them every minute or so. 

On the other hand, I've RARELY if ever had a problem with a player that's MR9+, or 1000CON+, or have a level 30 Lanka/Boltor Prime/Paris Prime. 

As a result, this is what my T4S and T4D look like: H> T4S. Must be MR9+ or 1K+ Con or have very solid weapons. Pm for inv.

My Keys, My rules. If you don't qualify, play with another host, rank up, or host your own.

My Keys, My rules.

A player can indeed have very low conclave, low MR, a seemingly low-level frame (perhaps due to forma-ing), and seemingly weak weapons (perhaps a 5x forma'ed braton, for instance) - and yet be a solid contributor to the team.

BUT, that hardly ever happens. Most of the time, people swear that they are AMAZING and that their "skills" will make up for any deficiencies. You know what happens? I'm in Wave 10 of T4s, they grab the R5 pack and run off. Or, they try to hallway-hero the big door in T4D and everyone has to go revive them every minute or so. 

On the other hand, I've RARELY if ever had a problem with a player that's MR9+, or 1000CON+, or have a level 30 Lanka/Boltor Prime/Paris Prime. 

As a result, this is what my T4S and T4D look like: H> T4S. Must be MR9+ or 1K+ Con or have very solid weapons. Pm for inv.

My Keys, My rules. If you don't qualify, play with another host, rank up, or host your own.

The only issue I have with that is the MR9+ part. Mastery rank is not a measurement of a particular builds power. Conclave fills that role and even its a bit janky. 1000+ conclave is reasonable because you can do anything in the game with a 1000+ conclave rating. MR9+ isnt all that reasonable though because it requires you to level up dozens of different weapons/warframes that have no effect on the mission itself. A person that is MR5 can be just as useful as my volt build (and Im MR13) if theyve only leveled up those frames and weapons. It really is a poor measurement

Simple solution!

Get Saryn, build her up and then use her for speed runs to get void vaults to get Mirage, use Mirage to solo T4S for an hour.  Or, use Valkyr to do the same, just remember to use corrosive aura, hysteria or tank build.  Use them for farm stuff to sell or use, even to trade in to then max out Saryn's mods if not got tanky ones yet, use her to solo T4D or get Nyx to do it.  If get Nyx, use her for Mobile Defense and Interceptions solo, go as long as you want without worry

Laugh in the face of people who think mastery rank and conclave rating mean anything in warframe, have fun.  Vor is a joke, just don't panic and aim at his belly.  If Stalker comes, then you curse and run around taking cover or do the box trick on a fencing edge.  Repeat laughing in the face of people who think Mastery or Conclave mean anything over a players skill.

This can be done with many combinations of different warframes, but the easiest is laughing at others who do the conclave rating requirement.

our clan calls them lol kids, because they just go by tier lists and dont understand how the game actually works, likem any lol players that blame others for their failures.

and yeah, i never join such a group, its bound to fail, or even if it magically succeeds, the host is usually a narrowminded prick that plays armchair commander, spending time barking tactics via chat instead of playing.

A person that is MR5 can be just as useful as my volt build (and Im MR13) if theyve only leveled up those frames and weapons.

I agree, wholeheartedly. Hence the "or" part. MR9 just tells me that this person has played a lot - and, hopefully, that they understand certain basic things like how damage works and where to shoot Vor.