Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Archwing

[DE]Rebecca

New security puzzles. Hell @(*()$ no.... the new ones are more bullS#&$ than the previous ones. First experience "rescuing" captive, HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO ROFLOMFGWTF? No thank you. The new puzzle is S#&$

i can't get on warframe cuz whenever i try to log in it just says "internet connection error" ive done everything and even uninstalled and reinstall and its not my firewall or antivirus so i have no idea whats causing it if this is a bug please fix it ive had this since the update last before U15 and i reallllllly wanna play

I started the quest for the archwing, did the first part,  then on the second i got the blueprint, but i cannot forge the item, im missing 1 neural sensor. So the problem is, i don't have jupiter unlock where i guess you obtain them, so to get to jupiter i have to beat the venus boss, but i can't get to him because the archwing quest doesn't let me continue on my normal missions.

I don't know what to do.

Archwing is freaking infuriating to play right now.  With the one shot kills in the corpus maps, and the forced extractions with no warning or no visual indication you are close, or even where the edge of the map is.  I so wanted to play the crap out of archwing, but it is a huge pain in the @$$ right now.  I am hoping these things get addressed soon, but atm is is just to much.

Syndicates seems to be playing well so far though.

Edited by ClockworkSpectre