Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Archwing

[DE]Rebecca

So far I like the game mode as a whole. But a few things I'd like to mentions is One the mods that you need for the weapons and the archwing itself don't drop as often as they should. and in the interception missions the wave mods that drop should be relevent to the archwing not mods that can drop anywhere else in the game. As well I was thinking why doesn't the Archwing have a secondary weapon. The other thing i have issue with is the interception mission on Uranus. Is to overpowered due to the fact that you can't get the mods you need from the other missions so you insta die.

And Archwing is bugged up, just walking in the middle of the space with no wings at all, c'mon DE, months waiting for it, the 42 hours to craft it and can't even play it. I've tried the mission 10 times at least and it's always bugged.

Edited by VLFORCES

archwing will not deploy! many are having problems with this. its really infuriating all the runs i've done just for me to lose cuz im walking around in space instead of flying T_T

Same here...

I was trying to help a friend with his first Archwing Mission but...no ways...

Warframe0005.jpg

I from the get go had my doubts about the Archwing addon... honestly speaking I think it's a stupid idea for a guy in a suit that was proven to be incapable of surviving in space, flying around like that, without regard to the fact that in space the moment your armor get's damaged you are killed by the vacuum... swinging giant weapons that feel like paper models - logically speaking hurling such heavy weapons in space is harder than in the atmoshpere, on the ground, since they are essentially heavier than you and without a solid point to use as a foothold you bending your arm would mean You turn Yourself more around the weapon than the weapon itself:D. It would be hilarious to watch the Tenno suffer with those guns... yea I know, let's say the Archwing supports those moves... somehow. Dunno how you want to explain that but it will be a stretch so let's not force it.

I don't find it surprising (after all this time I'm too experienced with DE for that) but I'm still quite saddened by DE's utter and complete disregard of simple logic when dealing with already implemented content (namely they don't balance, they nerf to oblivion or buff to OP or just plain ignore bugs, issues, game-design flaws, practically most of the stuff that get's fixed either doesn't get fixed properly or only after half a year...) and the same thing considering new addons (it feels like they really just want to add shiny stuff so idiots, no offense to idiots, buy it right away - "Oooh, shiny!" -, then nerf it to oblivion...) being less than adequately polished or just simply out of place.

Yes, they do add good stuff to the game, new gamemodes etc. but when I see things like archwing, where the very core of the game, engine, visuals, hud, minimap, etc. are plain not suited for, are added to the game... hell, newest weapons are only for archwing (15.2.0 - by the way, why is that topic locked?), so DE really is out of ideas concerning the real game and now wishes to focus on this thing?

I accept that some people might like the archwing addon - it's their right to do so obviously. I for one find the gamemode illogical, buggy, annoying, forced (let's add some new mode to the game which uses completely separate items than the current system so the players have to start grinding from the beginning again! - and down with the new players who now have to learn looking both ways at once...).

If I wanted to play some space-shooterish game, I would go play StrikeSuit or something.

An obvious thing - if a game tries to do 2 things so different from each other at the same time, it usually fails. The game itself is not capable of handling space-simulation - change the engine that way, reimagine archwing so it doesn't look impossible, then it might end up being something decent.

This is just wishful thinking on my side - my interest gradually... hell, my interest plummeted since Archwing arrived. DE added so many things and NEVER even once properly done them, details are always blurry and lost. It's a proper fire-and-forget strategy they use. Okay, more like and add-and-forget. I realize things can't always go the way I want them to - but hoping that at least the stuff I (we) already love won't get butchered should be fine, right?

Syndicates now is painful, so I propose:

1. Remove the reputation gain rate dependence of the affinity.
2. Buff reputation gain from daily syndicates alerts.
3. Add new time-limited alert-type with such rewards as "+1000 rep to syndicate_name".
4. Bonus rep for killing enemy death squad(1000) and platoon(1500).
5. Put on sigil gives a fixed rep bonus for completing the mission. The more expensive the sigil, then more bonus. To gain a rep bonus, mission could last a specific time, but bonus mustn't depend on extra time. 
6. Add the new extractor - "info-worm" The worm is put on the planet as the extractor and "dig" you little by little rep (by hacking enemy systems and stealing important information etc.). Argon or oxium is needed for crafting. Each installation of the worm is worth 10k credits.
7. Add possibility to give kubrow anb spectres to syndicates for the reputation reward (for base defence or researches).
8. Make syndicate rewards be purchasable by something other than rep (not needed if other stable sources of rep gain is added).
9. Add a time-limited syndicate's offerings such as 1000 rep for prime part, cash of resources or even whole guns. The idea is gaining rep for supporting your sydicates with resources.
10. Syndicate-theme alerts, such as: Meridian get defence missions, Cephalon get espionage mission, Red Veil get resque mission etc.
11. Bonus rep for several people in squad with the same sigil. It will enforce cooperation for completing missions.

That may interest other gamers, could it?
Edited by _Menma_

Syndicates now is painful, so I propose:

1. Remove the reputation gain rate dependence of the affinity.
2. Buff reputation gain from daily syndicates alerts.
3. Add new time-limited alert-type with such rewards as "+1000 rep to syndicate_name".
4. Bonus rep for killing enemy death squad(1000) and platoon(1500).
5. Put on sigil gives a fixed rep bonus for completing the mission. Then more expensive the sigil, then more bonus. To gain a rep bonus, mission could last a specific time, but bonus mustn't depend on extra time. 
6. Add the new extractor - "info-worm" The worm is put on the planet as the extractor and "dig" you little by little rep (by hacking enemy systems and stealing important information etc.). Argon or oxium is needed for crafting. Each installation of the worm is worth 10k credits.
7. Add possibility to give kubrow anb spectres to syndicates for the reputation reward (for base defence or researches).
8. Make syndicate rewards be purchasable by something other than rep (not needed if other stable sources of rep gain is added).
9. Add a time-limited syndicate's offerings such as 1000 rep for prime part, cash of resources or even whole guns. The idea is gaining rep for supporting your sydicates with resources.
10. Syndicate-theme alerts, such as: Meridian get defence missions, Cephalon get espionage mission, Red Veil get resque mission etc.
11. Bonus rep for several people in squad with the same sigil. It will enforce cooperation for completing missions.

I seconds this. It will make syndicates more usefull and realistic.

Another post about crashframe robbing me of the last 37 minutes of survival

I thought they patched in that if you crashed or disconnected after a milestone wave you kept everything you had gotten up to that point

Is that really so abusable that they want to screw us serious players over because someone might save 1 minute running to extraction?

Edited by PlusEighteen

Please DE, fix the Uranus Archwing mission. This is unplayable... Enemies hiding outside the battlefield (can not finish mission), Instant-death because of 2 million rockets homing for you, no percentage markers, missing capture-point icons and the list continues...

I like hard maps but they have to be fair at least. I am not able to get the elytron(?) parts and this is definitely no fun!

Please, please pleaaaase...

Edited by MeMyselfNDie