Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Archwing

[DE]Rebecca

Warframe: Archwing!

-Snip-

New Worldstate Panel Preview!

A more relevant and dynamic Worldstate panel is coming! Find out what Events, Quests, Alerts, Invasions and Syndicate missions are occurring at a glance!

Note the top right: SpqCL2w.jpg

Top right once clicked: 1r5YTOC.jpg

-Snip-

Changes:

• Defense and Interception Mission rewards now stack! This removes the "inventory checkpoints" every 5 waves in Defense -- it's all or nothing now. The Reward Rotation for Defense and Interception has also been changed (to be like Survival) as Stacking Rewards is now in place. The Rewards now rotate through the reward tiers.
  • Significant improvements to enemy spawning in non-Void Survival missions. Removed a bunch of rules that made spawns too spread out and frustrating.

-Snip-

it is definitely LOVE

Where do I go if I want to know what the hell happened to my Valkyr polarities?

I would understand if you removed the two ability polarities it had. I would understand (though be annoyed) if you removed the two forma'd D polarities. I would understand if you removed the top left and top right slots which would be D and ability polarity.

But why the hell were the two V slots built-in with Valkyr removed? Second slot from the left in both rows. Not the ability polarity slots and not the empty slots next to it. Awesome waste of my time.

Thanks for another epic update.

It seems the mapping on pc/xbox controllers were moved around (interact and reload now one button for instances) but those changes aren't listed. Is this correct and are there specific reasons not to switch the control setup back to it's previous one?