Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Archwing

[DE]Rebecca

Are you able to fill out one of these upon a crash?

pBAJbHt.gif

Sadly, no :L It just completely shuts down the game. I did manage to get by the boss the second time. I'm not sure if it was a skill the Lynx was using that crashed me, since I didn't give the Lynx a second chance this time around. These blue lasers he used the first time may have seemed to crash me. Maybe

Thanks though ^^ 

Maybe I'll try recreating it right now

Ah, right, I can't re-do a quest. Hopefully someone else experiences it and confirms it

Edited by Nebam

Too easy. I want more. I deserve a challenge.

Excalibur changes are awfull. Do you really read what people post there?

i dont get that LOS change, why excalibur need to get it is beyond my understand, the other changes are nice tho, but radial blind is awfull and uneeded change

If you straight up gave those buffs to the weapons you are augmenting then they would still be underwhelming and unused.  What made you think attaching these measly little buffs via a wasted mod slot and mod capacity (on top of having to farm for these unexciting mods) would be a good idea?

Dunno if this affects other melee weapons but atterax is bugged, it can only hit with the handle, the whip doesnt even show up and the range is affected by this problem too.

Otherwise, great update, less buggy than update 14 at least for me, great work.

Cant wait to try that opticor, seems like it would be a great addition.

Edited by Rhaenxys

"Improved Enemy Weapon Accuracy"?

Seriously?

Grineer being able to land 80% of their shots from Grakatas (THE most inaccurate gun in the game!) while you were in full sprint wasn't accurate enough?

Sheesh......

Great work DE! So many bugs. I even cannot login.

Actually, there is nothing unexpected, instead to hold the update and do it right, DE again rushed and added with Archwing many bugs. Well, it will be a long and hard work on catching and correcting all new (don't forget about old) bugs and glitches, good luck to all.

And don't forget - in space no one can hear you scream.

Edited by ZoMbi656

Didnt sleep like i said i wouldnt do @_@

Also... game froze and crashed when i died on the first archwing quest flight... gonna see if repeatable and if more uhohs show up during the quest lines.

edit01: OMG I LOVED THE COMBAT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IIITTT!!! ~A~

edit02: the flight part of the quest seems to be incomplete. by that i mean where do we go to get out of the debris fields?

Edited by WarGrylls

Whenever I boot the game up my game crashes. Anyone else having this problem? This started happening after I downloaded U15.

I had to turn off 64-bit mode even though clearly my computer is 64-bit.... If i launch with both DX11 and 64-bit on the game crashes just after clicking launch

So, Limbo quest item takes 6 hours to build. Then, each part is gonna take 12 hours. Then, he himself is gonna take 72 hours. So, give or take 90 hours later, I can actually play the new content for the frame. Archwing, did the quest, parts will finish in 6 hours, and then another 36 for the entire thing to build. 42 hours (give or take) later, I finally get to dive in to the meat and bones of the update. 

If I didn't appreciate the game, I wouldn't be posting here, btw.

My concern is that it seems kinda silly to limit people this much. This along with glitches and such. In the beginning with new frames and such, I feel like there should be a sort of grace period so people can actually play this stuff. Shorten build times and such for new items to only take one hour to finish when said item is in game for its' first 24 hours.

I can't wait to play with this stuff, but in the end, I'm going to have to have waited 90+ hours to fully enjoy the content, I'm going to have to either sell a frame or drop money for more slots, and I'm gonna have to watch all the folks who are more fortunate have fun with content because they bought it while I sit and wait.

When event weapons are released, you guys let folks have a free slot and potato for it. Why not do something similar for major updates?

Edited by CoRRh