Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Archwing

[DE]Rebecca

So i started the new archwing quest, got all the parts and made the archwing but my quest says i need to gather more parts?
What the f***?

Even Ordis says i need to gather the parts only to say right after that i have returned with a part and i need to make it...

What the actual F***?!

Um so I'm having a problem in game after the update but i'm not sure where to put it. To sum everything up, i just finished a 20 wave defense and extracted at the menu. However, the reward screen on the ship said mission failed and i did not receive any of the rewards. No credits, no mods, no resources, nothing.What happened?

Slight problem with sprinting with controllers. Before this update it used to be a toggle sprint now it's just a normal sprint which in turn forces to to hold down the analogstick or whatever button you have sprint assigned to. As you might tell this is rather annoying and inconvenient for people who use the controllers for PC 

There is now an option under controls to turn "toggle sprint" on.

Edited by OfPowerOfWant

imagine how long will the hype last? If it just visually amazing and new gameplay style, then it cant be the greatest update. It must have great new lore addition and storyline to go along with. With the new Syndicate thing it's a great way to start a bigger Warframe universe, if it's just for the sake of factions and reward then "meh...".

To the devs: In the "free flight" missions (like the archwing mission on Mercury) I have no idea where the map boundaries are and how the boundary system even works. I keep getting a forced extraction because there is no logical way to predict where the boundaries are.

Could a functioning map be added to archwing missions, so that they are actually playable?

I also found that U15 reset the Cryptographer and Cheater of Death Achievements. Both say 0/1000, when I have 1316 Cyphers and 1283 Revives on my Stat page. Also the Hats off Achievement says 0/200 and I got it to 20 on the excavation mission to get the Archwing Parts. Will you ever fix this mess.

I also found that U15 reset the Cryptographer and Cheater of Death Achievements. Both say 0/1000, when I have 1316 Cyphers and 1283 Revives on my Stat page. Also the Hats off Achievement says 0/200 and I got it to 20 on the excavation mission to get the Archwing Parts. Will you ever fix this mess.

Who the heck cares about achievements? There are far more important things to be fixed before those need to be worried about, imho.

I've never seen a warframe that fits the style of the game less than Limbo does... And have in mind we have a goat, a bird, a cat and a pirate here... Just speechless.

I was about to buy this thing with plat, but the second i saw the design - just no. Nope. Nope Nope. I refuse to believe, you guys are taking this game to this silly place of bobble heads and top hat flinging magicians. 

I feel that the "We're forcing you to extract" scenario, causing the mission to end early and cause a failure, is a bit too harsh on it's triggering. I was fighting enemies and staying in the zone, and all of a sudden I'm being extracted because, "I wasn't staying on objective". Please lower the expectations of Lotus and Ordis so they stop yelling at me and threatening me with an early extraction, I'd like to actually enjoy flying around in space.