Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Archwing

[DE]Rebecca

Guys, give DE some time to rest. They worked really hard to bring you the update you craved for. I cannot play the game at all as well (game crashing on mission loading), but we can at least browse most of the new stuff (Just look at all the new mods in your codex!) and plan our next moves to make once the game is playable again.

Loving the new update. all i want to know is when the next hotfix will be. when out in open space with the archwing and im attempting to do the mission i can never tell when i reach the outer proximity of the mission or how close i am to being back inside of it, therefore being forcibly picked up by ordis without being given the chance to fly back into the mission zone. 

Well, I'm actually quite happy, nice to see a big update come out when its expected too again, and with plenty of time to fix and horrifically game breaking bugs. Kudos to all of you who put so much love into this.

And curses to whoever made archwing need individually built parts! but only a little, since its only half as long as a warframe.

Also I really haven't encountered any really big bugs, save for godzilla scale lag, but I can assume that's probably a issue of overloaded servers, right?

Can't remember if I asked here or not. Are the Bobble heads the only Liset customization. Not color, no nothing else. Why not when colors were the first customization we were promised in U 14 that when they came we would be able to. If this is not the case how do I find them.