Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Warframe: Archwing

• Defense and Interception Mission rewards now stack! This removes the "inventory checkpoints" every 5 waves in Defense -- it's all or nothing now. The Reward Rotation for Defense and Interception has also been changed (to be like Survival) as Stacking Rewards is now in place. The Rewards now rotate through the reward tiers.

Nope.

i did T2Defense till wave 15.

Each 5 waves, i got Orthos Prime Blade.

After extraction, only one Orthos Prime Blade showed up in mission menu and in inventory.

I'm getting seriously annoyed with this Early Extraction thing, why would you even think of it. I WANT TO FLY AROUND YELLING "SPAAAAAAAACE!"

So I logged into war frame to day to see that litterally ever single one of my thousands of ability mods were stripped away from my account and my warframes nerfed to high heaven, SO DE you not only just stole hundreads of thousands maybe even a million credits from me in a single night, but you also broke several of my builds, I am beyond furious right now and highly contemplating moving onto another game untill this is either fixed or compensation is given, I spent hundreads of hours playing this game and those mods and credits were rightfully earned you had no right to simply take them away with out any compensation. I have been a loyal coustomer since well the ned of the closed beta (i couldn't get in) and I have payed into this game nad supported it, but no now.

So I logged into war frame to day to see that litterally ever single one of my thousands of ability mods were stripped away from my account and my warframes nerfed to high heaven, SO DE you not only just stole hundreads of thousands maybe even a million credits from me in a single night, but you also broke several of my builds, I am beyond furious right now and highly contemplating moving onto another game untill this is either fixed or compensation is given, I spent hundreads of hours playing this game and those mods and credits were rightfully earned you had no right to simply take them away with out any compensation. I have been a loyal coustomer since well the ned of the closed beta (i couldn't get in) and I have payed into this game nad supported it, but no now.

Please Read: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/325551-warframe-ability-mods-coming-changes/

or you could read the update notes, (In spoiler or the first post of this thread)

The former 4 Ability Slots have undergone the following changes:

• All Warframes have had 2 Ability Slots removed. Any Forma spent on these slots will be refunded.
  • All Warframes have had 2 previous Ability Slots converted to be blank polarities (unless otherwise Polarized).
  • All Warframes purchased or crafted moving forward will have their abilities automatically viewable in the Arsenal.
  • Abilities are all unlocked as a Warframe is levelled up.
  • Abilities are all ranked up as a Warframe is levelled up.

On Login, the following will occur for all accounts:

• All highest Rank Ability Mods will be preserved and duplicated to fit the new Ability system. This means you won’t need to rank up any abilities if you already had a Maxed (or partially fused) Ability Mod.
  • Two slots will be removed (prefers ability polarity) and Forma used on Ability slots will be refunded.
  • All Ability Mods converted to Fusion Cores of the appropriate level.

Oh and all your spare ability mods have been made into fusion cores. And any forma used on any slots that were removed have been refunded, that was your compensation.

We had been told of these changes weeks earlier, also if you used 2 or more ability mods on a frame, you actually have more mod points to make your build with and not have to use as many forma's, its only people who use 1 or no ability mod build that have lost space.

Also thanks for added who you've been marked by in the profile screen, very useful as you can take a quick glance and see who's after you. Would it be possible to add in brackets after the name of the group/person who's marked you how many times you've been marked e.g. Stalker (3 marks).

Edited by NovusNova

Thanks DE for putting out another hotfix but I still can't get past the launcher. I click play and it loads and brings up the crash report. I really don't want to spam it with the same problem over and over again but I don't know if this is the right forum but I'll still post it here.

WAR-341008

Imma head over to support and put it there as well.

Thank you so much for the colour blind fix! Really, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can actually see lockers now!!! (nearly cried when I saw this in game and the way it was implemented)

You're an idiot. Why don't you read the notes for Update 15 and you'll see what they did with Warframe abilities.

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT PUTTING A FORCED EARLY EXTRACTION IN AN ARCHWING MISSION DE

Edited by Broneteer

The former 4 Ability Slots have undergone the following changes:

• All Warframes have had 2 Ability Slots removed. Any Forma spent on these slots will be refunded.
  • All Warframes have had 2 previous Ability Slots converted to be blank polarities (unless otherwise Polarized).
  • All Warframes purchased or crafted moving forward will have their abilities automatically viewable in the Arsenal.
  • Abilities are all unlocked as a Warframe is levelled up.
  • Abilities are all ranked up as a Warframe is levelled up.

Maxed Silence is worthless to me. If I try to boost Sonic, Sonar or Quake's range then the stun from Silence will be over before I can take advantage of it. I just wanted you to know that.

Edited by DarkLizalfos

Archwing missions are nearly imposibble to finish when flying in open space. Lotus keep force extraction me even when im in active mission space. Can't we just fly freely in space (at least in mission map). But noooo we have to stick to astroids and hope for enemy not to blow them up, otherwise you are lost. Please DE fix this problem. I cant even do limbo's first part mission :'(

Having issues with the logging screen takes for ever to load and sometimes won't load. The second thing is... WHY DID YOU GUYS CHANGED THE KEYS???? NOW MY CONTROLLER IS A MESS. please set an option to mapping the keys the way we want.

Also never had the chance to find the Mirage frame, even though I built the message won't show the mission (and yes I checked the inbox to see the message).

and last a lot of lags!!!!!!!

thanks!

The controller customization is bugged!!!! I can't cast and warframe abilities with it, and in my attempts to fix the problem, I can't do it on my keyboard and mouse either! The activate ability option will not let me bind it to anything, and it is therefore stuck on nothing (for controller idk whats going on with the keyboard and mouse though). Please DE fix it!

So I'm posting this again. Put the controller settings back to the way they were please. Sprint/roll no why?crouch/roll change it.

About Limbo Warframe.
when use second skill
skill be kill by lazer trap in void
still be effec stun, slow by all 4 skill of vauban, not Logic @@
the  amprex can make dame to him
Pls fix it

About DS confic. Vauban spam a lot "bounce" on the pot, NO ONE can turn it.

Does this mean the slow on the inside of Snowglobe scales now?  Can I actually put Stretch back on my Frost???

I cant even log to game. Downloaded new patch with no prob, but all that happens is black screen. Tried to verify download - it was ok. No matter how long i wait it wont load no matter what. Also tried to restart computer, but no change with black screen.