Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Archwing

[DE]Rebecca

Gee this update sure looks great. I wish my computer didn't freeze solid before even getting to the login menu so I could see it!

I got lucky once and had 5 seconds on the menu ship before the same thing happened, and I can't ctrl+alt+delete out of it when it stops either. No crash report, no alt+tab out of the window. nothing, just frozen and forced restart out. tried verifying warframe on steam and it reloaded 5.9G of the game because 45 or so files were jacked.

I'd be happy if the game at least functioned for me again.

would have been great to still use my hard earned Extractor placing abilities on the planets i have cleared, but you just rendered all 6 of them useless as you have added 1 mission to each one, that we have to earn/buy a new suit to complete first.

you could have marked them as optional and not conditional on being able to use extractors!!

Awsome update!

I got just a couple minor things i dont like.

I would really like to remove some skills, or disable them, from certain warframes.

They are just annoying and as i use scroll wheel its annoying i need to skip them.

Just a minor thing as I said, and a purely preferential issue with my personal

playstyle and setup.

And the other thing is that the chat disconects every 5 mins or so, and disconects

everytime a map loads or upon changing zones or whatever its called. Every

loadscreen so to speak.

I´m really looking forward to take the new suite out for a spin, and to fly about

in space. 10 hours to go in foundry!

Regards,

Stormfinnare

Gee this update sure looks great. I wish my computer didn't freeze solid before even getting to the login menu so I could see it!

I got lucky once and had 5 seconds on the menu ship before the same thing happened, and I can't ctrl+alt+delete out of it when it stops either. No crash report, no alt+tab out of the window. nothing, just frozen and forced restart out. tried verifying warframe on steam and it reloaded 5.9G of the game because 45 or so files were jacked.

I'd be happy if the game at least functioned for me again.

Steam's verify for this game is broken, always.

Verify via the Warframe launcher, not Steam.

I really do hate the Planet Lvl Changes. I can't even go to Kiste on Ceres to lvl anything up. I don't use Kappa because I hate that map and doesn't give as much XP. Plus Cerberus on Pluto, I can't even kill things with unmodded gear. The last time I did Cerberus in U14 I could perfectly kill them within 3-4 shots of Lanka then lvl it up, come back and 1 shots everything. Now in U15 a unmodded Lanka can't even kill it

DE I hope you guys can see how big of a turn of for new players a broken update is.

Maybe next time you'll work out most of the game breaking bugs before you release an update.

First off, it's not broken for everyone. For example, I personally have had no troubles with the quest line or updating the game. Secondly, and most importantly;

This game last I checked is in BETA. Meaning bugs are to be found, this team is settled for sure but not nearly enough to hire a considerable group of game testers who work around the clock. No matter how polished this game may look, /everyone/ must remember this game isn't considered fully launched. As such, if you expect the game to be flawless especially when a LARGE update was released, then you should look else where and do us a favor of not making an attempt to corrupt the community.

I really do hate the Planet Lvl Changes. I can't even go to Kiste on Ceres to lvl anything up. I don't use Kappa because I hate that map and doesn't give as much XP. Plus Cerberus on Pluto, I can't even kill things with unmodded gear. The last time I did Cerberus in U14 I could perfectly kill them within 3-4 shots of Lanka then lvl it up, come back and 1 shots everything. Now in U15 a unmodded Lanka can't even kill it

I for one find the lvl changes to be great.

Gotta go easy on the noobs :3

First off, it's not broken for everyone. For example, I personally have had no troubles with the quest line or updating the game. Secondly, and most importantly;

This game last I checked is in BETA. Meaning bugs are to be found, this team is settled for sure but not nearly enough to hire a considerable group of game testers who work around the clock. No matter how polished this game may look, /everyone/ must remember this game isn't considered fully launched. As such, if you expect the game to be flawless especially when a LARGE update was released, then you should look else where and do us a favor of not making an attempt to corrupt the community.

Attempting to corrupt the community?

Really?

And I don't expect it to be flawless, I expect most of the game breaking bugs to be worked out before releasing a major update. Ya know the kinds that blue screen people or don't even let them launch the game.

Also at some point I said I would love to pay for DE to work out most bugs before a release may have not been on this post. :l

New 3d map is needed for archwing.

REASON : I was doing extermination and headed where the map pointer guided me ... and Ordis extracted me because I left the mission area :/

Something like this for example is NEEDED! :

Skyjacker-3.jpg

New way of getting mods in archwing missions is needed - try to search for a mod on such a vast map :/

If your team mate kills something then good luck finding the loot. From a fast paced shoot out it starts to evolve into carefully search the map...

Edited by tocorro

I have to say this. I could not be happier about the ability mod changes. I actually thought about that a couple months ago that it would be cool if the ability mods didn't have to be equipped and thus take up  mod slots, but I didn't say anything about it, and now you guys did it! That is totally amazing. I think I might spend more money on this game now. Thanks again DE.