[DE]Rebecca

Warframe: Archwing

Hmm.. I guess Wyrmius couldn't make it with this update.(Don't see it in the update notes.) I was also interested in that mini-game.

New security puzzles. Hell @(*()$ no.... the new ones are more bullS#&$ than the previous ones. First experience "rescuing" captive, HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO ROFLOMFGWTF? No thank you. The new puzzle is S#&$

• Upvote 1

Yooooooooooooooooo!!! Thanks DE!!! After the update hit my Hype reached it's Peak while learning all the cool new things you have done. Limbo is AWESOMELY Handsome!!!

zephyr doesn't float...again...

but the rest of the update is...

YnHG3gu.gif

ITS GLORIOUS!!!

Black screen. No responsiveness. Can't even alt+f4 or pull up task manager. Hoping I'm not alone in that and it gets fixed quickly.

• Upvote 2

i can't get on warframe cuz whenever i try to log in it just says "internet connection error" ive done everything and even uninstalled and reinstall and its not my firewall or antivirus so i have no idea whats causing it if this is a bug please fix it ive had this since the update last before U15 and i reallllllly wanna play

• Upvote 1

has anyone else's archwing quest gotten stuck on the "extract archwing parts" section? mine has and i have the entire archwing built, still not an update or anything, tried relogging and restarting the game, still nothing.

• Upvote 1

Took my money, took my work, took my house, took my life...GG DE :)

Edited by nask0

Ash bugs since the archwing update!
Fixed cam on blade storm needs 2 be fixed and sumtimes it seems like he's just doin a stealth attack.
Please fix this, its taking alot of fun outta this awesome ability!

Really great update. However some warframes came oput better than others with the augmented mods. Why would I wan't to disarm enemies with nyx when I can already cast chaos? A buff to her others skills would be better. Switch tp op

I started the quest for the archwing, did the first part,  then on the second i got the blueprint, but i cannot forge the item, im missing 1 neural sensor. So the problem is, i don't have jupiter unlock where i guess you obtain them, so to get to jupiter i have to beat the venus boss, but i can't get to him because the archwing quest doesn't let me continue on my normal missions.

I don't know what to do.

Archwing is freaking infuriating to play right now.  With the one shot kills in the corpus maps, and the forced extractions with no warning or no visual indication you are close, or even where the edge of the map is.  I so wanted to play the crap out of archwing, but it is a huge pain in the @$$ right now.  I am hoping these things get addressed soon, but atm is is just to much.

Syndicates seems to be playing well so far though.

Edited by ClockworkSpectre
  • Upvote 1

Question: what if stalker comes with archwing? lol :v

2zjj08x.gif

If this were to happen, everyone is screwed. No point in flying

scared-faces-house-of-horrors-funny3.jpg

• Upvote 1

Maybe it's just my weaker PC but the game seems to take quite a bit longer to start up now. Loading times to missions also seem to take longer again.

Anyone else who has this?

• Upvote 4