Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odonata Built / Disappeared (Lost Plat)

Avantria

As well but not related to the same issue as above - Opticor with Hall of Mirrors in use will instantly crash the game, without Hall of Mirrors it has no issue, fps doesn't drop and my build is fine from what i'm seeing, it simply just crashes the client

I see they are all accounted for in your inventory, can you attach a screenshot of the UI for the Odonata BP and how it's representing this? Maybe log out and in as well?

Logging in and out fixed it (well technically i crashed lol) it wasn't loading up parts to the BP stating before as 0/1 0/1 0/1 after the rush previously

Logging in and out fixed it (well technically i crashed lol) it wasn't loading up parts to the BP stating before as 0/1 0/1 0/1 after the rush previously

Ah okay, suspected this would resolve but hoping other Archwing craftstenno can confirm that this is only fixed by logging out/in.

Ah okay, suspected this would resolve but hoping other Archwing craftstenno can confirm that this is only fixed by logging out/in.

On the topic of rushing the Odinata, I have also rushed it, but I am not sure if its got the quest stuck. Still telling me to go get more parts.

On the topic of rushing the Odinata, I have also rushed it, but I am not sure if its got the quest stuck. Still telling me to go get more parts.

Same here. Also, when I click on the Archwing option on the arsenal, the Odonata model won't show up and weapons aren't there.

Edited by VinnieMN

Same here. Also, when I click on the Archwing option on the arsenal, the Odonata model won't show up and weapons aren't there.

same here. 

I rushed all parts and the archwing bp and now the quest is stuck...

Edited by CruelMaiden

The same thing happened to me but, I switched from the limbo quest to the archwing quest and it fixed itself. The only problem is that the game thinks I don't have an archwing nor did i complete the quest. I completed the quest and the archwing shows up in my arsenal but i can't start any archwing missions.

I think I got past this issue.

The issue arises when  Limbo's Theorem (LT) is crafted and enabled without completing the  Archwing (AW) quest. As originally stated, I ran the excavation mission to gather Odonata component blueprints and crafted the Odonata itself. Furthermore, the AW quest, per the codex entry, reflected that I never crafted the Odanata which was false.  I crafted and enabled  the Limbo's Theorem quest however this forced my client to register and only display LT as the only active quest thus leading me and possibly other players to a dead end. I got around the issue by going into the codex and clicking "begin" on the AW quest, in-game dialogue commenced, I relogged, and the AW quest now takes over as the primary quest which  I am now able to participate on Venus.

To my disappointment the AW game play is buggy and I hit a new crossroad. 

Edit: I ran the AW Venus exterminate mission solo and it worked just fine. It seems the mission cant handle 2 people. 

Edited by Cad_Ban3

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing problems with my archwing. Upon finishing the Odonata and claiming it a few minutes ago, it never actually showed up in my inventory (nor it's weapons). The game is behaving as if I never actually crafted it. Both the AW quest line and Limbo Theorum cannot even be started as a result. With no longer having a blueprint nor the required parts I can't even give making a second Odonata a shot. It's a good thing I decided not to rush any of the parts.

I guess all we can do now is play the waiting game until it all gets sorted out.

• 2 weeks later...

just wanna ask guys.. i didn't rush the build.. after 1 day farming for 3 part bp, 12 hours of each bp craft.. and then started to craft the wings for *i forgot if its 24 or 48 hours* and when i tried to retrieve it just now... it said item added to your inventory.. i saw the guide on wiki to move to Venus.. but the nav said i need to build archwing to do this mission.. what should i do? will relogin solve the problem?

Edited by schnitzz