Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(U15) Insufficient Video Memory

Anubias

yeah i resolved the issue by downloading latest drivers for graphic card 

but still game as for now is really badly optimized if optimized at all.

1. Switching warframes game either crashes or gives memory access violation

2. Selecting Mission results in crash

until those 2 are fixed i cant report any more bugs ;/

What does that mean and how do I do that?

Right click on my computer icon select properties then go to Advanced tab and click performance settings button there will come another window and from there under performance advanced you will have an option to change size of your virtual memory

on the side note now games gives new error "DirectX device creation failed" even though i was able to launch game just 2h ago

Edited by Anubias

I think that the latest hotfix fixed my problem. I tried to login this morning and found that there was a hotfix to download. After clicking play, I could finally login! The game crashed as soon as I clicked on the blueprint for one of the Archwings in the market though... Will try to play a mission and Syndicate stuff later this day. School goes first.

I have a 1gb graphic card and could run warframe without any glitches or slideshows. Had no problems of this sort ever.

Now every time i try to load the game in full screen i get a " Insufficient video memory". If i try to launch in window mode it just crashes. On occasion it bluescreens my pc. The fix that was released right after u15 didn't help at all.