Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Are The Gate Crash Missions.

(PSN)MadDerpyMonkey

Question

8 answers to this question

yeah my main goal is that dagger. guess its time to step up my game to get the nav segments :/

well it's good that you've got a goal to aim at, so you will continue to play the game, but i have to remind you, don't give too much hope on that dagger since it's crap not that good

Edited by evil4458

The dagger comes with a catalyst installed and it's own weapon slot. When loaded with mods the Sheev it will make your MK1-Bo look like a twig.

It's true the Sheev isn't amazing but it will probably out dps any melee weapon you make just because it has a catalyst installed (this means you get 60 power to install mods instead of 30).

The dagger comes with a catalyst installed and it's own weapon slot. When loaded with mods the Sheev it will make your MK1-Bo look like a twig.

It's true the Sheev isn't amazing but it will probably out dps any melee weapon you make just because it has a catalyst installed (this means you get 60 power to install mods instead of 30).

Nice! i think this makes it more then worth going for. It'll be my first decent melee...I lied 2nd i got the blueprints for Ankyros prime the other day and have those on my rhino.