Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashing Every Mission

Vard

I have the same problem, I couldnt make a single mission, first it said something about the graphics, but I set EVERYTHING to low, and none, and it still crashes in every single mission. This makes the game completely unplayable. And I dont have a bad computer cuz I could take the previous patches with full graphic settings... 

Having the same issue. I've tried doing the Archwing quest multiple times, and the two recent alerts. I have the Soma, Marelok and Dual Ichors equipped. I'm already on Windowed mode and have both DX10 and DX11 disabled.

Edited by ycarus7

Ok. I successfully completed the new alert (the one which rewards an Orokin Cell) on Apollodorus, Mercury. Will try the Archwing quest in Venus again to see if I can complete it.

EDIT: Crashed in the middle of the first Archwing quest in Venus again. Will try a different mission, probably the alert on Earth.

EDIT 2: Also, if it helps, I usually crash AFTER I find the Orokin item on the first Archwing quest.

Edited by ycarus7

Got the game to run ONCE since the update. After the 2nd mission it crashed. Now I can't login, always get "LogIn failed. Cannot connect to server."

So much for rolling out a major update on a Friday. No warframe for me this last weekend before I won't have much time to play for months.

Having the same issue. I've tried doing the Archwing quest multiple times, and the two recent alerts. I have the Soma, Marelok and Dual Ichors equipped. I'm already on Windowed mode and have both DX10 and DX11 disabled.

This, crashes only on Quest and FPS is way too low.

If I restart my computer, after Warframe has crashed, I might be able to play one mission, but the next mission is a guaranteed frozen screen and if I've been using the computer for anything else except warframe, it will crash. It always crashes. It never doesn't crash. I'm starting to think it's my computer, because basically, every game I have, always crashes. I can't even run Sleeping Dogs for more than 10 minutes, because it will crash.