Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love The Update, Pity About The 360 On Sharing Warframe Animations

Lunamaniac

I think they may have meant that fo the default warframe animations, but my memory may be a bit blurry.

However 50 for an single stance seems too much, maybe if it was for both stances per warframe it'd be a more fair price.

Edited by RahuStalker

Yea, I remember distinctly: "Once you unlock a frame, you unlock the idles to use across all frames." 

I distinctly remember them saying you would have to pay. 

It's either they did or they didn't. Does anyone distinctly remember where they specified one or the other?

That aside, Lunamaniac I think you mean 180, because a 360 means a full turn back to the starting direction (and that nothing's changed) when 180 means you turn and face the other direction.

Yah I'm fairly certain they said you *would* pay, but then once you did it would be unlocked for everyone. This is exactly what they proposed. It's a little too salty to buy them all, but it's fine if for that *one stance* you always wanted. I bought Noble Mirage and hilarity ensued.

You kind of straight out lied when you made it clear that players wouldn't have to pay for animations.  That is all.

They never said that.

Yea, I remember distinctly: "Once you unlock a frame, you unlock the idles to use across all frames." 

No. They said once you unlock an idle animation for a frame, you unlock the idle to use across all frames.

Which means-after you BUY the necros animation unlock...you can use it on all frames.

As opposed to having to buy the necros unlock for every frame we want to use it for.

I distinctly remember them saying you would have to pay. 

Yah I'm fairly certain they said you *would* pay, but then once you did it would be unlocked for everyone. This is exactly what they proposed. It's a little too salty to buy them all, but it's fine if for that *one stance* you always wanted. I bought Noble Mirage and hilarity ensued.

Correct.

It's either they did or they didn't. Does anyone distinctly remember where they specified one or the other?

That aside, Lunamaniac I think you mean 180, because a 360 means a full turn back to the starting direction (and that nothing's changed) when 180 means you turn and face the other direction.

I did mean a 180, and to the best of my knowledge armedpoop is pretty much accurate word for word.  I hope it becomes a 360.

They never said that.

No. They said once you unlock an idle animation for a frame, you unlock the idle to use across all frames.

Which means-after you BUY the necros animation unlock...you can use it on all frames.

As opposed to having to buy the necros unlock for every frame we want to use it for.

Do you remember the stream this was from?  I admit that I don't remember enough to be certain, but at the time I definitely interpreted their words as meaning "You won't have to pay for them".  Either way, 50 plat is absurd.

Do you remember the stream this was from?  I admit that I don't remember enough to be certain, but at the time I definitely interpreted their words as meaning "You won't have to pay for them".  Either way, 50 plat is absurd.

Hmm. It's been mentioned in two or three streams.

Sorry I don't recall which ones off the top of my head.

I'd look it up but I'm at work. lol

They never said that.

Suppose I misinterpreted what they meant by "unlock".