Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Got Angry With New Update?

tonisdh

Extractors are nice and all, but I wouldn't say they are essential and worth being super pissed about not having for a few hours. It is not like you are relying on them to get your resources. Unless you are talking about the super rare materials, you can farm the amount of stuff you get from these extractors in a few minutes of play. Getting a big extractor bonus of super rare resources is pretty uncommon anyway, so you can't even rightfully complain about missing that opportunity.

Why not just enjoy the new content you have just been given, complete the new nodes and get your extractors back in action? I can't imagine it would take too long.

i gues for veteran playes thats how it is.... but you know what i am new player like you guys said and I HAVE TONS OF STUFF TO CRAFT witch would be alot faster with my extractros you say petty i say its ALOT since i dont have to go farm them and i can do void or farm ather resources and get resources from 3 extractors every 4 hours its saves me ALOT FARMING + neurodes realy hard to get once i got 4 of them from extractors and that was weeks ago i tried to farm then and only got like 2 of them from earth mission and i did like 10 of them  i dont want to farm them by doin low lvl missions only for that end lets not forget THEY HAD TO DO IT NOW WITH WEEKEND COMING UP? i work all week i only have time to set them up 1 time a day weekned i use them like 3-4 times lets just say the petty resources you say i get HELP me BIG TIME

Edited by tonisdh

ok i just learned that 6 hours is to craft the parts and 36 to make it? and you guys say its ok? o yea weekend finaly here and i cant use my extractors at all o nice so i sould be happy? lol give me a break

And that's different from building a warframe...how? Child...please.

@ Gottagofast

He's talking about how he can not use his extractors until he completes the archwing mission on said planet to use the extractors, but he cant because he has to build the parts (6H each) and then the archwing itself (36H) when all he want to do is use his extractors. 

Seriously? You people are complaining about not being able to use extractors for 6 hours? Are you glued to the game 24 hours a day? Why is it a big deal when extractors hardly give you anything good in those 6 hours that you couldn't farm yourself in 10 minutes? 

man did you read it all? ITS 36 HOURS and like i said 3 extractors every 4 hours ITS ALOT RESOURCES i craft stuff all this time with only the resources the extractors give me while i do alerts and void and plz read it all before you post ok? ops forgot to say 36 hours +6 to craft the parts 42 hours + the time to farm the parts the weekend will be over by then and i will have lost tons of resources farming and the chance to get some neurodes that i REALY NEED RIGHT NOW omg ppl you got all the stuff so you dont care but like i said I NEED TO CRAFT TONS OF STUFF and now i get delayed big time thanks to the archwing great update thanks for ruining my weekend

Edited by tonisdh

Only thing upsetting me is how the game constantly crashes, and forces me to reopen the game over, and over, and over, and over... and so on and so forth... its extremely unstable. Plus the whole only get 48 points per mission with any syndicate no matter what the mission...

tumblr_mpe48zoBM51s7ppnso1_400.gif

On a more serious note, directed to all those cussing because of the Update:

You asked for it, you got it. You were warned about the bugs, so now deal with it. Oh, and the Update isn't going away, so calm the hell down and take your time, there's no need to rush everything to get to the end and then make another thread here in the forums complaining about the lack of new things.

Patience is a virtue, kids. Remember this.

The update is great! I love it and the changes to the warframe abilities are a benefit for me. However...The stance price tag.. Yeah, 50p is rather too much. I'm not even sure if unlocking it will benefit all my warframes or will it be just for a specific warframe that I was active then I unlock it.

Aside from that, the constant crash, unstable frame rate, colors not displaying as they should (Red Tint Primary Weapon Category ends up light purple even under Saturated pallete) the sudden hog at computer resource (CPU and Memory Activity skyrocketting), these are rather alarming for me. Hope the get a hotfix done soon.

man did you read it all? ITS 36 HOURS and like i said 3 extractors every 4 hours ITS ALOT RESOURCES i craft stuff all this time with only the resources the extractors give me while i do alerts and void and plz read it all before you post ok? ops forgot to say 36 hours +6 to craft the parts 42 hours + the time to farm the parts the weekend will be over by then and i will have lost tons of resources farming and the chance to get some neurodes that i REALY NEED RIGHT NOW omg ppl you got all the stuff so you dont care but like i said I NEED TO CRAFT TONS OF STUFF and now i get delayed big time thanks to the archwing great update thanks for ruining my weekend

And still who cares?!?! You can farm those resources faster than those extractors can farm them for you. Losing 36 hours without extractors is no big deal they hardly give you anything in that time unless you get very lucky. 

And you DON'T need anything right now. Learn some patience.