Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Got Angry With New Update?

tonisdh

@ Gottagofast

He's talking about how he can not use his extractors until he completes the archwing mission on said planet to use the extractors, but he cant because he has to build the parts (6H each) and then the archwing itself (36H) when all he want to do is use his extractors.

Yea, I'm aware of that. And I'm saying that's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Not even a legitimate issue. Just because you got personal problems don't mean it's a legitimate problem.

"I can't use extractors because Archwing. I don't even want to Archwing." Then enjoy not having extractors if you're gonna throw a fit over something that ACTUALLY HAS A SOLUTION. You see how stupid people can be?

Edited by GottaGoFast

man did you read it all? ITS 36 HOURS and like i said 3 extractors every 4 hours ITS ALOT RESOURCES i craft stuff all this time with only the resources the extractors give me while i do alerts and void and plz read it all before you post ok? ops forgot to say 36 hours +6 to craft the parts 42 hours + the time to farm the parts the weekend will be over by then and i will have lost tons of resources farming and the chance to get some neurodes that i REALY NEED RIGHT NOW omg ppl you got all the stuff so you dont care but like i said I NEED TO CRAFT TONS OF STUFF and now i get delayed big time thanks to the archwing great update thanks for ruining my weekend

If you spent your time playing the game instead of complaining about your personal problems, you'd probably have gathered more resources by now than your pitiful extractors can. But please, continue making these idiotic statements.

So far love the update even the 1 gig download was fast, fairly fast compared to other games on a major patch day but I guess some people are not happy when they can not complain. 

It's a lot longer if you try to download the update into a USB pen. Like, 1Kb or less per second. Downloaded the update on my laptop, and in one hour it was done.

If you spent your time playing the game instead of complaining about your personal problems, you'd probably have gathered more resources by now than your pitiful extractors can. But please, continue making these idiotic statements.

more resources? nice joke say how can you get more resouces with out extractors? you know i could farm resources and have extractors farm too and get way more than i would if i just did the farm with out them? AND READ THE POST FOR GOD SAKE I SAID I WANT DO  ATHER MISSIONS NOT FARM RESOURCES I HATE GRINDING witch i know you cant pass in this game but EXTRACTORS REDUSE THAT by alot for me you dont like extractors? DONT USE THEM I DONT CARE but i do find them VERY useful and the resources the give it not alot for you? well for me is enough to craft 1-3 weapons a day if i use them like 2-4 times but you know WHAT I CAN DO THAT ONLY ON WEEKEND witch i just lost thanks to the update ok i give up no point talking to brainles ppl AND BTW IF YOU DINT READ THE FULL POST DONT REPLAY and yea i know i can just wait for next week but I WANT IT NOW NOT NEXT WEEK why? well i waited 5 days for this 5 VERY LONG DAYS and btw i did do the event and crafting the DAMN ARCHWING 36 hours to go..... so i soulnt be angry? when i was planing all week to do this and 1 update ruin it you say i rush? how is that? i always took it easy i had extractors do the farming and did what ever i wanted void random missions lvling weapons and stuff but now what i am forced to go farm the resources or wait for next weekend to finaly use my extractors? and btw to all of you how many just started? telling me there no point in the post take it easy you say well no point making post to have max rank ppl that got all the stuff in the game and never used extractors tell me pointles stuff not goin to make post for this again next time i will just quit game

Edited by tonisdh

See the thing is, this is a beta game. That means that every now and then, the game may switch things up and change things around and everything will be a little different than they were before. With the way DE likes to keep their update schedule, that sadly means that sometimes we have some bugs and inconveniences in this regard... like say the archwing missions not considering themselves unlocked right now. But no doubt DE are working as hard as they can to fix this issue and it'll be rectified in due time, so the thing you have to remind yourself is that THIS IS A BETA GAME. A GAME IN PERPETUAL BETA. A GAME PRONE TO CHANGES BECAUSE IT'S IN BETA.

I'm repeating myself here in the hopes that next time, when the game takes on a major change for the sake of extensive gameplay improvements, you'll stop and think to yourself "Hey... I know I've been inconvenienced a bit here, but this is A BETA GAME, so I should remember that minor inconveniences will happen as DE attempt to make it the best game it can be" Or.... you can keep throwing temper tantrums like an angry child the moment anything different pops up in the game and actively fight against all the changes DE add to make the warframe experience better, all for the sake of your own convenience. Your call.