Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Crashes When I Go On Any Missions Since Update 15. It Freezes Then Shuts Down! Help Me Please!

_Chinfu_

Question

21 answers to this question

I dont have hardweare problem yet after update 15 i cant run any mission. I can walk inside my ship, change my gear, check codex, market etc. BUT I cant fight cuz game CRASHES.

I had played on MEDIUM display options, after update I cant run single mission on LOW options. Game crushes telling that i have not enough graphics memory.

Does minimum Requiment changed? i had met Recommended Requirements before update.

btw. last hotfix didnt help

my hardweare

CPU
RAM
3GB
Win XP SP3 32-bit
Edited by Shinzo7

I dont have hardweare problem yet after update 15 i cant run any mission. I can walk inside my ship, change my gear, check codex, market etc. BUT I cant fight cuz game CRASHES.

I had played on MEDIUM display options, after update I cant run single mission on LOW options. Game crushes telling that i have not enough graphics memory.

Does minimum Requiment changed? i had met Recommended Requirements before update.

my hardweare

CPU
RAM
3GB
Win XP SP3 32-bit

that's the problem, i used to be the first to load a mission and my game start up was super fast and with medium settings i had 60fps now with everything turned down to the lowest i get 27-30 the game takes a good minute or two to start up, and loading missions is even worse

so we just have to wait for DE to fix it, and go back to being flying ninjas ;D

Edited by dany565

my hardweare

CPU
RAM
3GB
Win XP SP3 32-bit

dude you have a 440 no S#&$ your game crashes, even if the game is made to be able to run on very low end equipment 440 is VERY old for any game right now, and try to get 4g of ram too it might help a LOT. Most games that came out in the last 4 years run with close to 4g of ram. Then I've heard that having a windows 32bits can affect this game but I'm not sure about that one

Edit : after looking it up I think the main problem is the RAM, the game uses a lot more ram in this update than it did before, and a 440 should actually (surprisingly) be able to run it fine. But the ram is very important and theres two choices in that situation : you wait and see if they will smoothe up the ram usage of the game or you buy a new ram stick (you might even be able to get some for free in old pc's but it might be difficult finding a suitable one if you have a laptop)

Edited by eclo

graphic card is underestimated but realy does the job. im playing latest games without big problems.

and Ram- Its PC and Ram should be enough cuz game worked earlier with runing Firefox (40-50 tabs opened) music player and teamspeak opened and it works. now im using task menager to clean every proces i can before runing mission, and it's still crushing.

HOW MUCH WORSE RAM USAGE IS NOW?

i thinking more about CPU or its power consumption. i had bluescreens few times with other games

EDIT:

folowed this guide and i menaged to play about 5 secs mission before crash on lowest graphics config and on medium also... so yeah maby someone will make use of it:

"Shorten the Boot Time in XP, Vista & Windows 7 & 8 & 8.1

Go to the start button, choose run, then type msconfig and press Ok.
On the system configuration window, choose the "Boot.INI" tab.

Check “No Gui Boot”, then lower the timeout to a more manageable time.
I choose 3 seconds in stead of 30. (windows won’t accept a lower number than 3)

Next choose advanced options.
This is where you can choose how many processors you have.
Most modern PC's are duo core (2 processors) with some quad core (4 processors) or more,
then choose OK. The Windows default is only 1 core. *

* In windows there are many SAFE Defaults, that usually do no more than slow Windows down.

Now choose apply and OK, reboot and you should see a marked decrease in boot time,
And an Increase in Run-Time efficiency.

Good Luck!
TechnoMage
cool.gif"

it does not solve my problem but yeah at least we have progress

Edited by Shinzo7

graphic card is underestimated but realy does the job. im playing latest games without big problems.

and Ram- Its PC and Ram should be enough cuz game worked earlier with runing Firefox (40-50 tabs opened) music player and teamspeak opened and it works. now im using task menager to clean every proces i can before runing mission, and it's still crushing.

HOW MUCH WORSE RAM USAGE IS NOW?

i thinking more about CPU or its power consumption. i had bluescreens few times with other games

Tabs being open and teamspeak and all doesn't change much when talking about the power of the pc, it would take more kb/s used for internet connexion but thats it.

And by latest games wich ones are you talking about?

Edited by eclo

tabs opened not loading- it does not use internet conection if its loaded, but its using computers memory.

latest game i runed recently its Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! i hope its not forbiden here to anounce i play games form other studio

and i know its requirements are nothing compared to latest Shadow of Mordor, yet Warframe req are similar to borderlands

Edited by Shinzo7