Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Crashing After Update 15!

Blackcool70

Hi.

I joined this game few days ago. The game was running fine, I had no problems with crashing or fps. I was satisfied with my settings and stuff. 

However, after this  update, I cannot join any mission without it crashing in the loading screen. It's only fine in the lobby in my ship, other than that it just crashes.

So, Is this the end of me playing warframe now? Will the game get unplayable after every big update? ....

Edited by Blackcool70

First few hours/days/weeks are usually full of bugs but i must admit i never had crashes till u15. Since u15 everytime i play online with others my game crashes. Try playing solo, atleast i don't have crashes right now when i play solo, only when playing online.

Edited by Evers

However, after this useless update, I cannot join any mission without it crashing in the loading screen. It's only fine in the lobby in my ship, other than that it just crashes.

So, Is this the end of me playing warframe now? Will the game get unplayable after every big update? ....

There will be some instability after patches of this size, but they will have it ironed out in no time. Submit the issue to support, bring it up on the forums and give them a chance to fix it before you call the update useless. I am also getting Engine crashes every few minutes into the Archwing quest missions.

Edited by Letter13
Let's not be rude now.

First few hours/days/weeks are usually full of bugs but i must admit i never had crashes till u15. Sicne u15 everytime i play onlien with others my game crashes. Try playing solo, atleast i don't ahve crashes right now when i play solo, only when palying online.

Yeah. I tried online and solo. 

Both crashed in loading screen. I lowered down every setting I had including resolution and tried solo mission, It worked till my character appeared and then crashed again. Eh.

There will be some instability after patches of this size, but they will have it ironed out in no time. Submit the issue to support, bring it up on the forums and give them a chance to fix it before you call the update useless. I am also getting Engine crashes every few minutes into the Archwing quest missions.

Yeah sorry for calling it useless, but I have really no interest in whatever they made right now, I'm just focusing on levelling up and excited about the new warframe which finished just now after waiting 3 days lol, I'm quite new so I cannot really engage in any of those stuff (Archwings and choosing a syndicate) So I'm kinda frustrated. This issue is gonna get fixed eventually or is it like, on my side because of how big the game is?

P.S I did send a support ticket, waiting for their response.

with every big update there is a collection of problems, most of them are usually spurred on by the fact a large chunk of the community want the instant gratification of new content faster than it takes to fully iron out all of the issues.  but you must remember we are playing a beta game...so any bugs, crashes or issues you do see be sure to submit to DE so they can fix it as fast as working allows, end enjoy what you can

Edited by EdgeKasim

This is so true. I wonder if whenever the DE issues an update, do they still think about those who only have low end pc's and slow internet connections?

I only play warframe here in my laptop and the specs are not quite impressive and my internet connection is so slow. I have been enjoying warframe because my laptop can handle the game but now, U15? It seems I will be leaving warframe for a long time but I hope the u15 will get better for me and others who don't have beefy computers and super sonic net connections. I really just like warframe and I hate to leave the game.

I can feel your pain lad. U15 killed the game for me too. I have exactly the same problems you guys mentioned above, and It's so depressing. Low end PC lads hit the dirt :( My friend's bought a new PC a few mounths ago, and he is fine. No problems at all.  Btw, 15.0.3 hotfix made my game even worse. Now I crash at the moment i hit "Login" after i type my pass. Niccccceeeee -.-

after the U15, I can join any mission, the lobby in my ship is okay, but when i start SOLOing the mission of Archwing Quest few minutes of load i think between 50%-60% of load after than that it will crashed. Please fix this bugs about the Archwing Quest's i really need that wings :)   -Godspeed DE!!!

WAR-342412

Hmmhm.. i'm also facing a problem :/ my game just freezes at the loading screen right after i clicked the [PLAY] button,can't even log in! I really hope they fix this soon,it's either bugged or just S#&$ty pc(i doubt it tho, i've never had this problem before)

It also takes forever to get to the log in menu. I hope DE will respond to this.

Despite all of the problems, I like how DE keeps upgrading the game but I would really appreciate if no matter how they upgrade the game, as long as we won't be forced to upgrade our pc's and net connections too.

It also takes forever to get to the log in menu. I hope DE will respond to this.

Despite all of the problems, I like how DE keeps upgrading the game but I would really appreciate if no matter how they upgrade the game, as long as we won't be forced to upgrade our pc's and net connections too.

that's what im worried about :/ i finally got past the loading screen and now i'm getting a yellow screen and then it just crashes,still cant login.  

*update

now its giving me insufficient video memory *crashes

Edited by CrimsonFrame

DE being incompetent as usual, same problems here, OP.

They say that they put all this time and effort in but they can't even test their own game before ruining it for a majority of players for whatever amount of time that it stays unplayable.