Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Crashing After Update 15!

Blackcool70

Gente como  faço o jogo para de ficar dando crash toda hora, eu não consigo ficar se quer 10 minutos em partida, como concerto isso?. E nem adianta vim falando pra mim desativar o directX 11, O meu pc n suporta o 11 e nem o 10 , no maximo o 9. e antigamente eu jogava tranquilo, de ontem pra hoje o jogo n ta  masi tranquilo como eu jogava normal ! Me ajudem por favor 

I just can't play this game anymore. Seriously after update 15 I haven't been able to play consistently for almost 4 days now. I have never had any trouble with Warframe until this point. I can log in, roam about the Liset, go to the dojo, trade with people, etc.. But I can't consistently go into a mission without the game crashing upon loading. It doesn't matter if it's any of the Public settings and it doesn't matter if it's any mission type. It almost always happens every time I try to play the game. And now with the newest 15.13 update I was really hoping that this issue would be fixed. And I guess new content is more important that a stable game. :(

On a side note the 1 mission I did play, the opening mission to the Arcane Codex quest chain, shows one of two things. Either one the spy missions are bugged like hell or two the enemies acquisition range is horribly bugged. Either way, I was really excited to play the updated spy missions, but again I was just let down. Enemies were spotting me from 2 rooms away even though I had been stealth killing almost all of the enemies in the beginning. Randomly one or two enemies, out of a whole bunch, would notice me long before I came near a door and without any alarms blaring. It just came down to me running and gunning through the game like the developers disliked in the first place.

I just can't play this game anymore for now until they fix the crashing issue. And this really sucks because I love this game...

IDK if its just me but even if I play solo it crashes. I've done everything from reinstalling the game on the SSD, and even installing it on my HDD.   Im sure now that its not my hardware but the game it self. This is now february 10/ 2015. And OP posted this in October. WTH DE??

same here, after the update 15 , when i was solo/ hosting the game, its always fine, but, when i join the other game, its always crash, and after crash, i can join 1 game session, after finish the game, i click to join another game, it keeps crashsing, always like this WTH